** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

UEFA U17 CHAMPIONSHIP

• 1 month later...

Re: UEFA U17 CHAMPIONSHIP Hey guys, what do you think about France win today againt Denmark with odds around 2.00...Denmark already first in this group and France with a win will join them in the semifinal...so Denmark will probably play with some mixed squad trying to rest important players for semifinal game, while France will do everything to join Denmark in that semifinal.

Re: UEFA U17 CHAMPIONSHIP

hey im just wondering if anyone has any info on the games being played tomorrow. England look interesting @ 1.83. thanks
Full Time: Serbia U17 0 England U17 3 From what I saw, a deserved win for England that takes them into the semi-finals.

what do you think about France win today againt Denmark with odds around 2.00...Denmark already first in this group and France with a win will join them in the semifinal...so Denmark will probably play with some mixed squad trying to rest important players for semifinal game' date=' while France will do everything to join Denmark in that semifinal.[/quote'] Full Time: France U17 0 Denmark U17 1 From what I saw, France were unlucky to lose the game, but ultimately they couldn't break down the Danish defence.

Re: UEFA U17 CHAMPIONSHIP I've been following this tournament since the opening game, Denmark are being consistently underrated and have won all three games so far beating England, France and Serbia. They play Germany today who are missing several first teamers including their top goalscorer due to suspension. I'll back the Danes to continue their winning run at 29/20 (Bet 365).

I've been following this tournament since the opening game' date=' Denmark are being consistently underrated and have won all three games so far beating England, France and Serbia. They play Germany today who are missing several first teamers including their top goalscorer due to suspension. I'll back the Danes to continue their winning run at 29/20 (Bet 365).[/quote'] Latest odds from Betfair: Denmark U17 - 2.46 Draw - 3.6 Germany U17 - 3.1 I've seen some of this tournament, and I think I'll go the other way and say that the Germans are better value. Neither side has particularly impressed me from what I've seen. Germany are missing a few first choice players, but at the end of the way, Germany are longer odds than Denmark in a tournament semi-final ;). Wouldn't be surprised if it goes to penalties.

Re: UEFA U17 CHAMPIONSHIP Full Time: Denmark U17 0 Germany U17 2 I saw most of the game. The best team lost - Denmark were the more accomplished side and were denied what looked like a penalty early in the second half. Germany scored from a free kick and got a second that could have been disallowed for handball.

Completely agree MugPunterLouis but unfortunately the best side doesn't always win. The Scottish ref was an absolute joke. Well done on your Germany bet.:clap
I didn't bet on Germany, but did make a little money on 'unders' goals. Agreed the ref was very poor - failing to play the advantage and making some big mistakes.