Monsieur Jamie

Re: Monsieur Jamie

Left the stalls minus jockey! 2/1 fav and I had bloody money on it! Luckily the vc pl offer more than covers it' date=' but it's more the principle of the matter - reckon I'll get it refunded? Did anyone else see it?[/quote'] Yep i did, almost certainly wouldnt have won anyway but you at least want a run for your money. Boylesport are refunding apparently, others may have followed.

Re: Monsieur Jamie I think this is part of the game to be honest. Unfortunate but swings and roundabouts imo. Some days you have the winner that may have benefitted from the mistake. Same as a horse falling at the first hurdle and I thought it was a joke bookies refunded bets on Binoc - that is ante post betting. We have all bet on horses that have not run. Also, what if you studied the race, backed the winner, confident it would beat the field, then had to have a rule 4 as it was deemed a NR. Good PR for those when they do it, but you can tell the liabilities on horse when they do and don't!

Re: Monsieur Jamie You can always contact them and ask for a refund, nothing wrong with a bit of cheek. I contacted bet365 recently as my horse Shammy Buskins was not even with the leaders when they set off, it was in fact facing the wrong way after it spun around before the off but the starter let them go and it didn't race but was still officially under starters orders. I complained that it had no chance and I didn't get a fair run for my money, they refunded me as a 'goodwill gesture' but some other bookies had already stated they would refund bets on the horse. :ok

Re: Monsieur Jamie I received a reply from VC shortly after I sent the email. Didn't really answer my query but said that the promo cash would be in my account with 48 hours. I was actually prepared to forfeit the original stake as I was having a good week but I still haven't any sign of promo cash from VC. Sent them another email tonight saying this and received a response that it is being forwarded to the promotions team. Anyone else had problems?