888 15k Tuesday Special staking request 43% available

staffy

• Name: Michael Plant ( Staffy)
  • Stake Requested: $109 @ 100 shares of $1.09
  • Event/Tournament: 15k Tuesdasy Challenge
  • Offer: 100% paid back = 1 share worth 1%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: March 22nd @ 2035

Upon acceptance of my stake request, I Michael Plant agree to play the above tournament and pay out each share of any winnings within 7 days for online/UK tournaments or 14 days for international tournaments. I understand and agree that my staking request is an agreement between myself and my staker/stakers and Punterslounge.com will not have any liability for any disputes between the parties involved. Transfers via 888poker please. 888 name is staffypl Finished 9th Saturday night in the APAT challenge. I feel I am playing very well at the moment and I am full of confidence. I will be taking at least 10% of the shares myself so 90% up for grabs. Thanks for looking sold staffy 10% teaulc 25% Ooblio 12% Spitvenom 10%

Re: 888 15k Tuesday Special staking request 43% available First break achieved. Not the best start after around 10 minutes flopped a straight on a 9TK board. bet it hard and the turn was a J. bet it hard again and the river was a J. The SB went all in so I folded. Was down to 2000 chips after starting on 3000. Back up to 2700 with average being 3600. 146 left im 101st.