No Hat-trick scored

Ernesttico

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: No Hat-trick scored

I've launched yesterday night this bet but it's still not matched... I'll post a screen if I can't update the thread before the start of the match! Bet 37: Benfica - Braga NO Hat-trick scored €25.67 @1.04
It's not 25.67 but 26.65 :tongue2

Well done on reaching 37 not out :ok
Thanks again mate! I hope my luck will continue a little longer... :hope Bet 37: WON final score Benfica 2 - Braga 1 (Jardel, Cardozo - Vandinho) Won: 1.02€ New balance to bet: 27.67€ Banked: 10.00€

You've got the edge on me at the moment. :ok
I really hope you'll start a new "no hat-trick" hunt. It's really helpful to have the possibility to share some thoughts about the matches with someone else! :ok Bet 38: Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg Lay YES Hat-trick scored €27.54 (liability) @28

I hope you're not still in bed. Arsenal game @ 1.04?
Unfortunately I was out for the weekend so I couldn't back at these great odds but I'm glad you managed to take them. For this evening: Bet 39: Lazio - Juventus Lay YES Hat-trick scored €28.35 (liability) @36

This is serious stuff on here. You can't just go out enjoying yourself when there's bets to be done.:spank
Eheheheh you're right mate! :ok
??? its says backers odds 36? so when i put stake 2 i get 70 euros liability . what did u put ?
I put 0.81 cents of profit (before commissions), with a liability of 28.35€@36. ;)

Re: No Hat-trick scored Congrats, Going really well so far! Made a nice bit of profit. What criteria do you look at when choosing the games? Might have to give this a go myself. Also, interesting to note that, with some games having odds of 1.04/1.05 ... with a £20 stake, just 10 bets can make a £10 profit .. and with a £50 stake, only 4 bets will make a £10 profit ... possibly could bank every £10 won (after every 4 bets) and play with £50 again ... something i might consider ... What are the average odds that you have found? Is 1.04/05 about average? Or are the odds only offered on games which might potentially ruin the run.

Congrats, Going really well so far! Made a nice bit of profit. What criteria do you look at when choosing the games? Might have to give this a go myself. Also, interesting to note that, with some games having odds of 1.04/1.05 ... with a £20 stake, just 10 bets can make a £10 profit .. and with a £50 stake, only 4 bets will make a £10 profit ... possibly could bank every £10 won (after every 4 bets) and play with £50 again ... something i might consider ... What are the average odds that you have found? Is 1.04/05 about average? Or are the odds only offered on games which might potentially ruin the run.
Sorry for the late answer mate! I look to several parameters like goals scored and received, form of the teams, main scorers and eventual injuries/disqualifications...and of course one of the best thing to pay attention is the motivation of both teams. However, as I said to Skittle some times ago, I think the 50% of every choice is made of gut feeling (and luck of course!) What I'm trying to do is to catch some good odds (though they are indeed low) and discern between value bets and "traps": it's not easy as it could appear, and luck is decisive. A friend of mine, on another forum, managed to reach againts all odds 367 consecutive winning bets in a row with this kind of bet: after the first 100 bets he splitted the bank in two and later in three. Although the last bet lost, he banked a very conspicuous sum. I hope to have at least 1/5 of his luck... :D My average odds taken are 1.04 (more or less) and they are offered only for the main leagues and cups (so yes, be careful with high scoring teams...). I can't reccomend you a specific money management, do as you want and try to experiment and don't try to bet every day, even if there's only one match available for the day... these are my suggestions! Good luck to both of us mate! :ok For today: Bet 42: Malaga - Gijon Lay YES Hat-trick scored €31.02 (liability) @23 The only concern is the good form of Batista, let's hope he won't score too much today... ;)

Here's a good tip' date=' don't do the Liverpool game..................like I did. :sad[/quote'] You were really unlucky Skittle.... :( but Liverpool is on a fantastic scoring spree, and Rodriguez scored a hat-trick also against Birmingham. :unsure Reminder for me: for the rest of the season don't bet on Liverpool! ;)

There's few to choose from today. Best one for me will be the cup final @ 1.04.
Unfortunately I only came back home some minutes ago... :unsure I'm glad you've eventually caught it @1.05! Bet 43: AC Milan - Cagliari NO Hat-trick scored €32.47 @1.07 :hope