Circus Poker Las Vegas Team Challenge II

Rivrd

1530_blank_1x25.jpg47491_circus_LVTC2_Header.jpg Following the enormous success of the original Las Vegas Team Challenge, Circus Poker are delighted to announce the imaginatively named “Las Vegas Team Challenge II”, a bigger, better and more rewarding team poker event. The Las Vegas Challenge II is offering at least $42,000 of prizes packages, plus some added value prizes to be awarded at the live final. To find out more information including prize structure, tournament schedule, league tables or to register your team, click the button below to go to the Las Vegas Team Challenge II site. 47511_circus-LVTC2_EmailButton.jpg

Re: Circus Poker Las Vegas Team Challenge II

I've registerd for the first 2. Who chose our team name. There will no table dancing at the live final, unless I win.
Im in for first 2. Can blame some fishy bloke for the name, but i ok'd it as well :lol:lol

Re: Circus Poker Las Vegas Team Challenge II By the way, if you want to drop me an e-mail to ************ I will let you have details of other team members. 2 of us have already booked the Hampton hotel in Birmingham and the other lives 5 minutes from there so we should have all 4 of us there for the live event. Andy

Re: Circus Poker Las Vegas Team Challenge II Thanks for the advice:ok. Andy - you need to do something with ipoker so if you want to join us please e-mail me as above and I will let you have the details. Please be quick in letting me know either way so that I can then edit out my e-mail address. Thanks Andy