Another 888 Dart Promo

voiceofjoe

Join me, James Anderson, at the 888.com Premier League Darts! 888poker-JamesAnderson-criket.jpgYou and 2 of your mates have the opportunity to join me at the Premier League Darts event in Sheffield on April 14th (I’m a little bit busy until then!). At the darts you and your mates will sit with me in the VIP area, have a few beers and hopefully talk about England winning the World Cup! 888poker are going to throw in some cash for travel and beer, and organize some hotel rooms! Also if you knock me out of any of the online tournaments (I’ll play when I can, under the username: Janderson9), I’ll send you something I’ll personally autograph! Everyday I have a freeroll running (with 1c rebuys) where the winner will win a seat in the April 10th Final. And if you don’t make it you can buy directly into the April 10th Final as well. Details of the daily tournaments and the final are below. So get cracking and come join me at the Darts. Is going to be a blast!

When Daily until April 9th at 19:00 GMT
Where ‘Tournaments’ tab – ‘All’ button
What Darts with James Anderson
Password: ********* (see 888 promo page)
Buy-in: Freeroll with 1c rebuys and 1 addon
Prize First place wins free ticket into the “Darts with James Anderson – Final” on April 10th.
Registration Open now!
When April 10th at 19:00 GMT
Where ‘Tournaments’ tab – ‘All’ button
What Darts with James Anderson - Final
Password: sheffield
Buy-in: $5+0.50
Prize Package for 3 people to join James Anderson at the 888.com Premier League Darts in Sheffield on April 14th. Packages includes:
  • 3 VIP tickets for the Darts
  • 2 hotel rooms for April 14thth

Registration Open now!
James “Jimmy” Anderson

• 3 weeks later...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.