** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Another 888 Dart Promo

voiceofjoe

Join me, James Anderson, at the 888.com Premier League Darts! 888poker-JamesAnderson-criket.jpgYou and 2 of your mates have the opportunity to join me at the Premier League Darts event in Sheffield on April 14th (I’m a little bit busy until then!). At the darts you and your mates will sit with me in the VIP area, have a few beers and hopefully talk about England winning the World Cup! 888poker are going to throw in some cash for travel and beer, and organize some hotel rooms! Also if you knock me out of any of the online tournaments (I’ll play when I can, under the username: Janderson9), I’ll send you something I’ll personally autograph! Everyday I have a freeroll running (with 1c rebuys) where the winner will win a seat in the April 10th Final. And if you don’t make it you can buy directly into the April 10th Final as well. Details of the daily tournaments and the final are below. So get cracking and come join me at the Darts. Is going to be a blast!

When Daily until April 9th at 19:00 GMT
Where ‘Tournaments’ tab – ‘All’ button
What Darts with James Anderson
Password: ********* (see 888 promo page)
Buy-in: Freeroll with 1c rebuys and 1 addon
Prize First place wins free ticket into the “Darts with James Anderson – Final” on April 10th.
Registration Open now!
When April 10th at 19:00 GMT
Where ‘Tournaments’ tab – ‘All’ button
What Darts with James Anderson - Final
Password: sheffield
Buy-in: $5+0.50
Prize Package for 3 people to join James Anderson at the 888.com Premier League Darts in Sheffield on April 14th. Packages includes:
  • 3 VIP tickets for the Darts
  • 2 hotel rooms for April 14thth

Registration Open now!
James “Jimmy” Anderson

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Another 888 Dart Promo

Different Darts

dart553x209.jpg Win VIP tickets to the 888.com Premier League Dartswith 888poker It’s the biggest darts event in the world and you can be there with proud sponsor 888poker. 888poker is giving 2 lucky people each week the chance to go to the 888.com Premier League Darts with a pair of VIP tickets. Every Monday @ 20:00 GMT until May 9th, there is a $5.50 tournament at 888poker, where the top 2 players will each win a package to that week’s round of the 888.com Premier League Darts. Each package consists of 2 VIP tickets and $200 for any travel/accommodation required. The 888.com Premier League Darts is the ultimate event in the world of darts with a great atmosphere, flowing beer and the biggest names in the game like Phil Taylor, Raymond van Barneveld and Adrian Lewis. So get playing… Register to the ‘888.com Premier League Darts Qualifier’ in the lobby!
When

Every Monday @ 20:00 GMT (from Feb 14th - May 9th 2011)

Where

‘Tournaments’ tab – ‘Live Events’ button

What

888.com Premier League Darts Qualifier

Buy-in:

$5 +$0.5 (regular prize pool distribution)

Prize

1st and 2nd also win VIP packages including:
  • 2 VIP tickets for the following Darts Premier League event (according to the table below, events occur every Thursday).
  • $200 for travel and accommodation

Registration

Open now!

888.com Premier League Darts 2011
DatesVenues
Feb 24ODYSSEY ARENA, BELFAST
Mar 3WESTPOINT ARENA, EXETER
Mar 10MEN ARENA, MANCHESTER
Mar 17SECC, GLASGOW
Mar 24THE BRIGHTON CENTRE, BRIGHTON
Mar 31CARDIFF INTERNATIONAL ARENA, CARDIFF WALES
Apr 7ABERDEEN EXHIBITION & CONFERENCE CENTRE, ABERDEEN
Apr 14SHEFFIELD ARENA, SHEFFIELD
Apr 21NIA, BIRMINGHAM
Apr 28ECHO ARENA, LIVERPOOL
May 5BOURNEMOUTH INTERNATIONAL CENTRE
May 12NEWCASTLE ARENA
May 19WEMBLEY ARENA, LONDON

[+] Terms & Conditions

no idea mate :unsure this was just a whim tourney,saw it in the lobby and for Brighton and you know the rest
Won the trip to Manc last 2 week before - good night sat near the players walk on - book the next day off work and have a few drinks, you'll appreciate the atmosphere (lager throwing) a bit more :D:D Expense were in account on Thursday:ok

Won the trip to Manc last 2 week before - good night sat near the players walk on - book the next day off work and have a few drinks, you'll appreciate the atmosphere (lager throwing) a bit more :D:D Expense were in account on Thursday:ok
888 account, or bank account?

How did you get on Al? Won a seat to the Cardiff leg, what time does it start etc? Problem being the wife thinks she,s coming:unsure.
well done mate, bear in mind in it is not quite VIP as you may think as you have to pay for your own beer and its shite but apart from that a very good night

• 1 month later...

Re: Another 888 Dart Promo i usually have a lot of praise for 888,but this week very slack,i still havent received my $200 even after emailing them. still no confirmation that the tickets have been put to one side for me and Connor :@ no joy on the phone either.

i usually have a lot of praise for 888,but this week very slack,i still havent received my $200 even after emailing them. still no confirmation that the tickets have been put to one side for me and Connor :@ no joy on the phone either.
Normally never had any problems, when I won my tickets did,nt get the confirmation e-mail so e-mailed them and they phoned me the following day with all the details very impressed. Perhaps with the bank holiday they are a bit behind, not a lot of good I know with the darts on Thursday, hope it gets sorted in time Al:hope.

Re: Another 888 Dart Promo i had an email on Monday asking for who was coming with me and then when i had replied they would put the cash in,but as i said not heard from them since. i will try phoning again tomorrow before i leave. not overly concerned yet but shabby for them

Quite surprised you've had no problems with them before, I find them to be the worst of all the Customer Supports I have had reason to deal with. :hope you get it sorted
Not the worst but certainly very poor - I conatcted them about a Royal Flush Freeroll promo hand. Never heard any reply and didnt get entry to the tournament as I should have.:moon Yet on the IPad promo, got a reply next day and ipad 2 days or so later :\ IIRC - I got the money in my account Wednesday when I won the darts (from a Monday night game).:eyes

Not the worst but certainly very poor - I conatcted them about a Royal Flush Freeroll promo hand. Never heard any reply and didnt get entry to the tournament as I should have.:moon Yet on the IPad promo, got a reply next day and ipad 2 days or so later :\ IIRC - I got the money in my account Wednesday when I won the darts (from a Monday night game).:eyes
Ah but I won't have dealt with as many Customer Supports as you have, I'm nowhere near your age ;)

• 2 weeks later...