PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty

PGremlin

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers)

Thought that I'll give 20% of any winnings I get from the payouts of the Tourney (not including value of Holiday or addons ;)) and put it as a Prize pool on a Play Money Home game. For all members who help me gain entry That sounds fair enough doesnt it :) Club ~ 304826 PWord LaughitOff (capital L capital O)
PokerStars Tournament #352753254, No Limit Hold'em Freeroll 15326 players $100000.00 USD added to the prize pool by PokerStars Total Prize Pool: $100000.00 USD Tournament started 2011/03/06 18:00:00 WET [2011/03/06 13:00:00 ET] Dear wadhead, You finished the tournament in 1214th place. A USD 18.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account. Congratulations!
Small cash :) So $3.60 added to the next Play Money Home game :loon

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers)

Is anyone having a home game tourney this week....got a 'home games $5.50' to use from my latest pokerstars deposit?? If you are im in.....
I've sorted one for Wednesday 8pm pays top 20%, 2000 starting chips :ok

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) hi all anyone free tonight for a Pl omaha h/l tourney with $5.50 buyin 8pm start You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. - If you don't already have it, download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com - Open the main poker lobby, then click on the Home Games tab - Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button - Enter my Club ID number: 45279 - Enter my Invitation Code: 31031980 That's it! Once I've approved your membership request, we'll be ready to start playing Home Games online together. If you want to find out more, visit www.pokerstars.com/homegames

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) I have scheduled a $5.50 home game tonight at 20:30 GMT. Anyone feel like joining? I used my free token for a reload to register :ok It's a 20% payout, 5 min blinds with 2000 starting stack :unsure

Re: 100k freeroll on PokerStars! (for Home game managers) Tell your friends about Home Games Team Pro Home Games Bounty Poker Tournaments Play Team Pro for Cash in your Home Game! Home Games is the newest innovation in online poker, and now all players in the UK & Ireland have the chance to see a member of Team PokerStars Pro join their club for a private game! What’s more, we’ll add a £1,000 prize pool to the game, plus there’ll be a £100 bounty on the head of the pro that plays, and best of all it’s free to play. Here’s how the Pro Bounty Home Game works:

• Create a Poker Club and get at least five of your mates to join (each club must have a minimum of six players).
  • Your nominated Poker Club Manager then plays in a weekly free-to-enter tournament against other managers, where the winner gets a Team PokerStars Pro to join their Home Games Poker Club for a special bounty tournament.
  • The Team Pro then joins your game, and PokerStars adds £1,000 to the prize pool, with a £100 bounty on the pro.

For your Poker Club to be eligible, at least six of your members must play a private tournament or ring game in the seven-day period (Thursday-Wednesday) before each weekly final. The weekly finals run at 19:30 GMT on Thursdays. Each Team PokerStars Pro Home Game takes place at 16:00 GMT on the Sundays listed below. Pro Bounty Home Game Qualifying Schedule

Game Week Qualifying Dates Weekly Finals (19:30 GMT) Team Pro Home Game (16:00 GMT) Team PokerStars Pro*
1 March 17-23 March 24 March 27 Mathew ‘chipstar1’ Didlick
2 March 24-30 March 31 April 3 Liv Boeree
3 March 31-April 6 April 7 April 10 Jude Ainsworth
4 April 7-13 April 14 April 17 Victoria Coren
See the Home Games pages for more on everything that PokerStars newest feature has to offer, including how to start your own Poker Club now. *The schedule of Team PokerStars Pros attendance is subject to change. Contact [email protected] if you have any questions about the Pro Bounty Home Game.

Re: PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty Team Pro Home Games Bounty Poker Tournaments Play Team Pro for Cash in your Home Game! Home Games is the newest innovation in online poker, and now all players in the UK & Ireland have the chance to see a member of Team PokerStars Projoin their club for a private game! What’s more, we’ll add a £1,000 prize pool to the game, plus there’ll be a £100 bounty on the head of the pro that plays, and best of all it’s free to play. Here’s how the Pro Bounty Home Game works:

• Create a Poker Club and get at least five of your mates to join (each club must have a minimum of six players).
  • Your nominated Poker Club Manager then plays in a weekly free-to-enter tournament against other managers, where the winner gets a Team PokerStars Pro to join their Home Games Poker Club for a special bounty tournament.
  • The Team Pro then joins your game, and PokerStars adds £1,000 to the prize pool, with a £100 bounty on the pro.

For your Poker Club to be eligible, at least six of your members must play a private tournament or ring game in the seven-day period (Thursday-Wednesday) before each weekly final. The weekly finals run at 19:30 GMT on Thursdays. Each Team PokerStars Pro Home Game takes place at 16:00 GMT on the Sundays listed below. PRO BOUNTY HOME GAME QUALIFYING SCHEDULE

Game WeekQualifying DatesWeekly Finals (19:30 GMT)Team Pro Home Game (16:00 GMT)Team PokerStars Pro*
1March 17-23March 24March 27Mathew ‘chipstar1’ Didlick
2March 24-30March 31April 3Liv Boeree
3March 31-April 6April 7April 10Jude Ainsworth
4April 7-13April 14April 17Victoria Coren

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty You are invited to join my private poker club for Home Games online. - - Enter my Club ID number: 45279 - Enter my Invitation Code: 31031980 hi guys i have set up another home game with a buyin$5.50 tonight 19.30hrs.this is for the ones have a $5.50 token in their accounts.

Re: PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty Rob and I have a monthly live game with some friends from where I used to work, and they have recently started having Stars home games. Anyway, the host has won the Thursday tournament and we've got Jude Ainsworth and the extra money this Sunday :nana

Re: PokerStars Home Games Pro Bounty

Rob and I have a monthly live game with some friends from where I used to work' date=' and they have recently started having Stars home games. Anyway, the host has won the Thursday tournament and we've got Jude Ainsworth and the extra money this Sunday :nana[/quote'] Nice 1 Ste GL :hope