PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Grand Final - Birmingham

i'm lucky

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Grand Final - Birmingham

I see it look s like gala have set up the $33 final up incorrectly, as it's supposed to be 5 * $263 seats guaranteeed and then $200 expenses for the winner and $100 expenses for the runner up, which it does say all this in the info tab. unfortunately in the prizes section it says there are 7 * $178 seats, which was for the normal buy in events, but the final is $263, and then $69 for 8th places with no mention of the added expenses. The guarnteed prizepool total is also incorrect as it should be 5 * 263 + 200 + 100 which equals $1615 not $1315 as it says at the moment. No doubt gala with honour whats its advertised as being, but thought i better highlight that there are only 5 seats guaranteed and not 7 as it says in the prize tab:ok
I thought that was a bit odd does that mean not top 5 won't get to play then? Won the $33 ticket in Freeroll no rebuy or add on then binked out from 2nd chip lead to 4th. Chip leader on half blind shoves all in 79.5K on my Big Blind with Q7 I call 29K with AJ, Flop 247, turn K river 5 boom 4th :( http://i.picoodle.com/1eciqtir I played as macgeek on UKPPL hopefully be good to meet some of you on 26th November :0)

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer UK Tour OnLine Qualifiers - Gala/Coral - Grand Final - Birmingham Well played Kim :clap I played the Bristol leg, but unfortunately will prob not make the GF in Brum. I'm sure we will meet up at some point next year though, be it the pp tour, superstack, gukpt or something similar. Best of luck & let us know how you get on :cheers

• 3 weeks later...