Russia > Football > 11/2012 ; 12/2013

• Replies 965
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 3rd div West Lokomotiv-2 vs Petrotrest St. Petersburg Visitors avg 7 shots on target lately, they've lsot previous round in Smolensk 0-2 - had 2 important missings at the back. Dnepr marked for Petrodollars first defeat in away matches. Loko-2 losing shape, they dont have for what play. Yuri Kapusta still out of form, coming after a long injury. Even weak Ratmir scored in Moscow, a team with the force of St Petersburg should score at least twice. 1. Petrotrest Over 1.5 @ 2.05 Sportingbet 2. Petrotrest @ 2.00 Sportingbet

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011

3rd Div South - South it is around Kavkaz, most of teams coming from the Caucasus (Kavkaz in russian) reggion. Fayur - Dagdizel Kaspiysk Pick: Dagdizel @ 2.95 Bwin
Updated odds Fayur Beslan - Dagdizel Marathonbet (rusian bookie) : 11.11.2011 / 14:02 5.10 - 4.55 - 1.56 Betcity (RU) : 11.11.2011 / 14:11 4.50- 4.50 - 1.50 Print BetCity odds: scaled.php?server=836&filename=fayurdagdizel.jpg&res=medium
FT: 0-3

3rd div - South MITOS - Olimpia 2 @ 2.20
3rd div - South MITOS - Olimpia Marathonbet (russian bookie) : 11.09.11 00:22 * 2.32 – 3.45 -2.96 ; 11.09.11 14:02 * 3.75 – 3.75 – 1.90 Russian bookie BETCITY lines: 11.09.11 11:31 * 3.05 – 3.40 - 2.05 (put on late lines an already adjusted, after odds from Marathonbet) 11.09.11 13:51 * 3.54 – 3.70 – 1.80 Print Marathonbet odds: scaled.php?server=198&filename=mitosolimpia.jpg&res=medium If wasnt Mashuk KMV Pyatigorsk vs MITOS - maybe I will take home win. But in that match wich ended in a draw few rounds ago, russian bookies set the line for a draw to 2.45 , normal odds for a football match we know that are around 3.00
FT: 2-1

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 12.09.2011 - FNL - Russia Football Shinnik Yaroslavl - Mordovia Saransk I have over 300 single bets in the russian football. Avg odd 2.23 I dont ever used combo bets. Only, singles. It is the first time I bet on odds There is no value staking on this bet. There is another value... feelings and deep emotions of this post and the guy who did write on it.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Terek vs Kuban I do not trust Russian football in terms of 0% fixed games and if I look deeeply every game seems to be "touched by someone". Terek is one of those teams that might be "touched", but taking into consideration that they play against Dan Petrescu side, I think this game will be ... real. I think that Kuban is 2 classes above Terek in terms of tactics and player value. Therefor my bet goes to them. Kuban lost with Lokomotiv and I think they will come here to take something from this game. away +0.25 AH @ 1.80 with Ladbrokers

Terek vs Kuban I do not trust Russian football in terms of 0% fixed games and if I look deeeply every game seems to be "touched by someone". Terek is one of those teams that might be "touched", but taking into consideration that they play against Dan Petrescu side, I think this game will be ... real. I think that Kuban is 2 classes above Terek in terms of tactics and player value. Therefor my bet goes to them. Kuban lost with Lokomotiv and I think they will come here to take something from this game. away +0.25 AH @ 1.80 with Ladbrokers
I have more or less the same opinion but let's see:unsure 7cb630b1db2a.jpg image from dimitrovichfut

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 This game is presented as a DRAW! By a russian guy on his site. He gave : Krylya 1 @ 1.90 yesterday. Always saying has info about game fixing... bla blah blah Once he gave free the picks, after winning 4-5 in a row I go to his site and see Samara vs Rostov. Bet on Samara. I took it then watch game end 2-2. In my oppinion about this game is following: Terek and Anzhi are teams from Kavkaz, friendly ones. You look close to next round, Kuban vs Anzhi playing while Terek play Lokomotiv if I remember well. First game ended 2-1 for Kuban, I suggest watch highlights. Games with suspicious venture trend to end by one goal winning. 10 men Terek hold 1-1 then min 90 Davydov scored for Kuban, after that immediatly Terek struck back. End 2-1. Now we might guess is a pay back 3points. IN MY OPPINION THIS GAME IS 1X2 The guy stated Terek are safe , one point will do for them. Kuban must pay back for 3p, but all is set for a draw (his statements!). I write again: this guy after 5 giving free picks winner, he had 4 losing. I remember once he was tipping one of the games he was giving was draw between Nalchik vs Terek 2-2. Took it and won But those teams are Kavkazian teams, still dunno why shall settle for draw. Enigma for me, still To sum up: seems draw.. if you want to make profit I will show you how on each of the 3-way results. Dan Petrescu will play fair always, same with the other guys Bucur and Varga (ROMANIA) .. but you thnk it will be enough. I personnaly have some doubts. Look odds dont move to draw, only -0.1 losing Well see 1. I Terek is payed back "Favour" will win by one goal diiference .. odds ? 2. If "russian info" about X , turn right .. draw is 3.00 3. Kuban winning ? Ok, lets assume they win here and next round pay 3p to Anzhi of Eto'O. No - after what I saw first game Kuban - Terek I shall consider if is an option. So, if the guy say draw .. we can put on a corect score. But option 1. to be considered as well .. and for 3. still doubts, many.

Look odds dont move to draw, only -0.1 losing
I think people don't trust him any longer. Specially after that Tom - Amkar game. First he said that Amkar gets 3 pts but after '89 min of play he published a message that there's a new info about a draw. FT 0:0 :lol

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 FNL Lets have a look at the games. Reciprocity whatever you call it exists. Enisey won at Vladimir 2-0 . Today, Enisey vs Vladimir 2 @ 5.00 Chernomorets won at Torpedo Moscow 1-0. Now in play, shall end away win. @ 3.20 Gazovik won 3-1 at Volgar. Odds lost -0.35 points for todays Gazovik - Volgar, away win. @ 3.40 Ural vs Alania, Bryansk vs Kamaz - different worlds. Khimki - SKA. According to the "rule" hosts shall win by one goal. @ 3.70 Fake - Luch . Live or die, match Lets see...

I think people don't trust him any longer. Specially after that Tom - Amkar game. First he said that Amkar gets 3 pts but after '89 min of play he published a message that there's a new info about a draw. FT 0:0 :lol
:rollin didnt knew this :)) Either way, the guy is good capper but he is a big idiot or maybe those who follow him are ? If someone intend to get rich after one day, very wrong. If stake right at his selection, yield achieved would be awsome.

Re: Russian Football Leagues 2011 Now I feel sorry for betting on this game. The only attraction point for this League is Dan and his team. Better had gone to train in England. Could have get a team from 2nd League, 3rd League and everyone could have seen his progress. So I do not believe him that he didn't went for money in this championship ...

Now I feel sorry for betting on this game. The only attraction point for this League is Dan and his team. Better had gone to train in England. Could have get a team from 2nd League, 3rd League and everyone could have seen his progress. So I do not believe him that he didn't went for money in this championship ...
Ai dreptate tu Maybe he choosed money, because he had offers from big clubs before signing to Kuban Krasnodar Btw, in the pic Petrescu saying: " Thanks Terek for one point" :))) . Of course, he did not say for real this, Dimitrov put it