Jump Racing 15th Feb

At Folkestone the first race is pretty wide open and Renard D'Irlande could be the answer, he unseated in the Backspin race at Bangor which has worked out so well. He was going ok at the time and the stable are in better form now too. Several have come out of that race and run well since and he may just be a promising sort. O Malleys Oscar was fourth over a longer trip on his debut and could improve while Lawney Hill runs a pointer which might get in the shake up. Bet; 330 Folk: Renard D'Irlande 1pt (5/2 Bet365) __________________ At Newcastle the first race is between Bunclody and Lucky Sunny, I like Bunclody's last run when second to Strom Brig, that was useful form and will cope with the conditions ok. Lucky Sunny has been played about with in my opinion and could be a lot better than we have seen so far so wouldnt want to smash into Bunclody without a saver on this horse. Bet 140 New: Bunclody 1pt (2/1 Bet365)

Re: Jump Racing 15th Feb The Green Hat - Newcastle 2:10 Ran a pleasing race behind Janal on its last outing when it was 4th and has been dropped a further 1 pound to 71.. Has never won a race as yet but if it improves on that run and with 7 pound decent claimer Miss Andrews on board i think it could fight out the finish. 1 Point e/w @ 8/1 (Bet365) BOG Night In Milan - Newcastle 4:40 Reveleys do well at Newcastle and this horse hacked up two outings ago at Southwell. On its last outing it was given a bad ride and came from the wilderness for a fast-finishing 3rd and with a more positive ride this should win cosily today. 5 Points win @ 15/8 (VC) BOG Earl Of Thomond - Folkestone 2:00 Its run when it was 6th last time out, a few winners and places have come out of that race and this is a very weak race. Is lightly raced and Jake Greenall takes off a handy 5 pounds and should be bang there. 2 Point win @ 7/2 (Bet365) BOG Peintre Du Roi - Folkestone 4:00 I like to go for a small e/w on a complete outsider sometimes and this horse who used be trained by Charlie Mann is a wild stab in the dark. I think 1 outsider should hit the top 3 and hopefully this will improve on its last run and will strip fitter from a break. 0.5 Points e/w @ 150/1 (Stanjames)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.