** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Hockey, Russia KHL

16.02.2011 Atlant - Avangard WIN 2 2.2 Avangard already 15 matches win successively, and is the strong team of league, therefore I will prefer our command :) Vityaz - Amur WIN 2 2.55 The hero has lost almost all Leaders, to play there is almost nobody, Amur hasn't lost anybody, I think that Amur will win, but most likely with a difference in one washer Torpedo - Barys WIN 2 4.55 Torpedo points are necessary, and Barys too, Barys struggles for 7 place in the east, Torpedo for 8 in the west, and still I will prefer the Southern neighbors from Astana

Re: Hockey, Russia KHL Yaroslavl v Astana Game starts in 1 1/2 h ... Astana are big dog 5.60, priced - they need win fight for playoff spot. Yaroslavl are best team, Omsk won 15 straight but Yaroslavl has never lost 3 in a row this season - this performance is unique. Home team has 3 games consecutive with min 8 goals, I need only 6 today to win this bet. Astana last two away matches won 5-3 vs direct rival Torpedo and 10-2 away to Metalurg. I take over 5.5 goals @ 1,75 with Expekt 4/10. Torpedo v Omsk If Ivan can give his advice was great. I fancy hosts not lose 1x @ 1.80, Omsk are great team win 15 from last 15 but possible to relax, they already secured 1st place in conference. Remains one more game to be played.. with Yaroslavl, then to playoffs! I skipp this anyway..

Re: Hockey, Russia KHL

Yaroslavl v Astana Game starts in 1 1/2 h ... Astana are big dog 5.60, priced - they need win fight for playoff spot. Yaroslavl are best team, Omsk won 15 straight but Yaroslavl has never lost 3 in a row this season - this performance is unique. Home team has 3 games consecutive with min 8 goals, I need only 6 today to win this bet. Astana last two away matches won 5-3 vs direct rival Torpedo and 10-2 away to Metalurg. I take over 5.5 goals @ 1,75 with Expekt 4/10. Torpedo v Omsk If Ivan can give his advice was great. I fancy hosts not lose 1x @ 1.80, Omsk are great team win 15 from last 15 but possible to relax, they already secured 1st place in conference. Remains one more game to be played.. with Yaroslavl, then to playoffs! I skipp this anyway..
Yaroslavl v Astana 5-3 END

Re: Hockey, Russia KHL :hope War on ice :hope 25 Feb 11 17:00 CET Kontinental Hockey League - Playoff AK Bars Kazan v Barys Astana ~ 1/8 Finals. Best of 7. Game 2. AK Bars leads 1:0 ~ Pick: Barys Astana total goals ; Over 2 Odds: 1.95 Bookie: Gamebookers Stake: 8/10 Barys lost first game and now must try to level score. Kazan you cannot trust them very much, they allow too many power play options for the opposite teams, it wont be different today. AK Bars remains one of the favorites to win title. Look at last results when Kazan allowed 4 goals to Novgorod at home, then won 6-4 that game! Isnt big difference between Novgorod and Astana, let you remind that Astana scored in the regular season 5 goals in Kazan winning it 5-2. Furthermore they give some troubles as you can see above posts, when they fight hard with one of the best teams Yaroslavl, scoring away 3 goals. Astana to score at least twice is my bet.

Re: Hockey, Russia KHL

:hope War on ice :hope 25 Feb 11 17:00 CET Kontinental Hockey League - Playoff AK Bars Kazan v Barys Astana ~ 1/8 Finals. Best of 7. Game 2. AK Bars leads 1:0 ~ Pick: Barys Astana total goals ; Over 2 Odds: 1.95 Bookie: Gamebookers Stake: 8/10 Barys lost first game and now must try to level score. Kazan you cannot trust them very much, they allow too many power play options for the opposite teams, it wont be different today. AK Bars remains one of the favorites to win title. Look at last results when Kazan allowed 4 goals to Novgorod at home, then won 6-4 that game! Isnt big difference between Novgorod and Astana, let you remind that Astana scored in the regular season 5 goals in Kazan winning it 5-2. Furthermore they give some troubles as you can see above posts, when they fight hard with one of the best teams Yaroslavl, scoring away 3 goals. Astana to score at least twice is my bet.
FT 3-0 :cry