** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Laying correct scores challenge!

jl294

Going to try and emulate Scottys 350 not-out laying correct scores. Same principle, including banking half the profits! Starting with £10.44 (im a skint student!) Wish me luck.. Bet 1: Lay ~ Leyton Orient 3- Swindon 3 To win £0.13 @80

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Laying correct scores challenge! Bet 2 - WON Bank - £10.52 Bank - £0.12 Bet 3: Lay ~ Hondurus 3 - Ecuador 3 To win £0.10 @100 For some reason my bank has stayed the same:unsure. Maybe because commision ate it up.. still abit confused :/

Re: Laying correct scores challenge! Bet 7 - WON Bank - £10.60 Banked - £0.00 I wanted to transfer my 'banked' money into the australian wallet to keep it seperate but realised that I cant get it back til I validate my identity! Put £0.40 into that wallet by mistake lol, oh well. Bet 8: Lay ~ Arsenal 1 - Wolves 2 (Half time) To win £0.11 @90

Re: Laying correct scores challenge! You can lay as little as you want. You need to get round the official '£2 minimum', but if you google how to lay less, you will be able to learn how to. Bet 16 - WON Bank - £11.17 Banked - £0.51 Bet 17: Lay ~ Fenerbache 3 - Kayserispor 3 To win £0.10 @110