Paddy Power Staking -Sold Out

voiceofjoe

• Name: Martyn Draycott (voiceofjoe on PL)
  • Stake Requested: $110 - 100 Shares @ $1-10
  • Event/Tournament: Paddy Power Added Value Weeklys
  • Offer: 85% profit paid back = 1 share worth 0.85%
  • Date of Event/Tournament: W/C 6th February 2011 Don't recall asking for a staking request before but would like the opportunity to break away from my Small Stakes mindset and move up to the big $5/$10 games :eek:$. I've played the occasional bigger buy-in and done fine, but never played them over a consistent period of time. I've been an active member of PL for a few years and have done quite well in other events when playing with a team or on behalf of others (I think it helps me concentrate more :))- my memory isn't great but I can recall the Betfair Team Event, A Full Tilt Tourney playing for PL Members and a William Hill Super Series event with Gaf/TQM. I usually spend my evenings on the Paddy Power $1-$3 value added Tournaments and have done OK so far, with a Balance over over $100 on the site from an initial zero investment since being invited to a Welcome Back Freeroll in December Alongside these they also have a couple of $5-$10 games that also offer added value. Which are the ones I am requesting staking for.
  • Tuesdays $5-50 Entry 'B TEAM BOUNTY SPECIAL' 4* $50 Bountys plus $100 Added
  • Fridays $11 Entry 'FANTASTIC FRIDAY' - Minimum $1k Added
  • Fridays $11 Entry 'FREDDIE MAYS BOUNTY' - $100 Bounty (Smaller Field) I propose to play these tournaments for the next 4 weeks (or equivalent of as 1st week of March maybe taken up due to another commitment) I am not giving stakes in any other Paddy Power pay to enter tournaments but I will add in as part of the deal equivalent % Shares in any Freeroll/Loyalty Games I participate in during the duration of the staking.Ones Im currently aware of
  • VIP Level Comp - think its First Wednesday of every month
  • PADDY PANTSDOWN FREEROLL - Every Friday $1k added (The above two tournaments are to be classed as Bonuses to the initial which I will endeavour to play if time allows and I continue to meet the criteria for entry - as Wednesday evenings are sometimes difficult due to work commitments.) I shall contribute as in my current small game mindset an take 20% of shares - so 80% ($88) will be available to others Transfers on Paddy Power - username Joesvoice Stars - Wadhead (Chesterfield)
  • 20% - Voiceofjoe
  • 10% - Heniek31
  • 10% - Avongirl
  • 40% - Gaf
  • 20% - PGremlin I'm away for rest of weekend so please dont send moneys until I confirm in this thread - just register an interest. The first tournament will be this Tuesday 8th Feb. y46o_95b_u8zfe.jpg

Re: Paddy Power Staking -Sold Out

Getting a little closer :eyes
Dont become disillusioned or impatient - just keep doing what you know is right and the results will come :ok (An MTT that pays 10% of the field, you'll only cash in on average 1 game in 10 - if you're a good player, probably less because you know to go for the win and not limp into the cash :ok so it's no panic :))