Genting Poker Help

superfoo

Please can someone provide me with a customer support number for Genting Poker. I have looked on the site and there isnt one and because I cant log in I cant use live chat. They have locked my account because they have no proof I am 18. Simply want them to return my deposited cash. If they were going to lock the account then surely I shouldntve been able to deposit? Has anyone else had similar problems?

Re: Genting Poker Help Thanks for the response guys. Manged to get through on the phone eventually. They need verification of passport and a utility bill scanning to them. As I have no scanner I have asked they return my unused deposit into my bank account but this has been going on for a week now so no idea what will happen. Cut off my nose really as I wanted to play on the site and told a friend I would join their league but my patience ran out after dealing with them 3 times with the same conversation. Siply told them I dont want a part of their site and to return my money. Regret that now:( Thanks for the Facebook thing but Im not on it:ok