PuntersLounge Poker Club - Pokerstars Home Game League - Fun for Feb next game 22 Feb

morlspin

4 games 1st feb = $3.30, 3000 chips, 5min blinds 8pm start 8th feb = $3.30, 3000 chips, 5min blinds 8pm start 15th feb = $3.30 + 75c bounty, 2000 chips, 5min blinds, 8pm start 22nd feb = $5.50, 2000 chips, 5 min blinds, heads up shootout, 8pm start PL Merchandise for top 3:ok

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club - Pokerstars Home Game League - Fun for Feb next game 8 Good quick game won a couple of flips to get a decent stack unfortunately lost the biggest pot of tourney preflop with aces 3 bet shoved into woodie's J10 flop Q9x turn 8 and river K just to nail me some more good game. Remembered why i'm taking it easy and not played since tilting half my roll away Sunday due to bad luck and not quitting.

Re: PuntersLounge Poker Club - Pokerstars Home Game League - Fun for Feb next game 15

gg Pistol, well done and thank you Staffy for forgiving me that I made you feel ermm not nice
Cheers wp to you too, didnt think I was for winning it having to start heads up with you having 15/1 chip lead, Luck of the cards GG all, was a fun hour and a half, :beer