** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Confident dog bet

trackspy

Re: Confident dog bet good luck with that trackspy, but I`m wondering if you`re any more confident with the 5 star rated 3 dog in the 4.37 as your trap 5 is only 4 rated ?.

16-Dec

Crayford

4:37

SHAMELESS

16-Dec

Crayford

2:18

SHOOTING LORD

16-Dec

Crayford

3:17

ELLIES NIGHT

16-Dec

Crayford

5:33

EARLS DARLING

16-Dec

Crayford

5:48

TRAPSTYLE HENRY

16-Dec

Crayford

6:19

THATS THE BONUS

Re: Confident dog bet Shameless took off in its last run and is more at home over the longer trip, it could find a spot of trouble but if breaking well and if it gets it head in front off the 2nd bend the race is over, where as shooting lord has early pace in bundles, is a march 03 dog and will keep improving and has clocked two consecutive quick times, the trap 6 dog is the danger but the 5 will be away and gone and i feel there may be a spot of crowding as the other 5 dogs hit the bend and that will allow trap 5 to get further away. Pups will improve and therefore if getting a solo, which i think it will, the dog should improve time wise by probably 20spots. I prefer the race make up of shooting lords race over Shameless's race. Hope this helps! Please feel free to ask me anything else.

Re: Confident dog bet Won by not very much the danger as stated above, ran a tad green for me on the bends but has pace to burn on the straights, will continue to win if not harshly graded. Nice price and I had plenty on and had the forecast up. Nice!!! Gives me plenty of betting tokens for the rest of todays selections.

Re: Confident dog bet Funnily enough my ar*e was a bit twitchy as well, i thought it had won first time past the post as I am not ususally wrong in real time then when they stopped it on the line i thought it has lost, so sack the camera man, nearly cost me lots!!!