** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan

Sport Horse Racing Event 4.10 LEICESTER Selection FINAL VETO (Each-way) Strength 3/10 Date 25/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Victor Chandler @ 15.00 Reasoning Damn it just missed the 16's on this Sue Smith runner who will go very close if fully fit for first run of the season which trainer can do and this has gone well in the past after a break. On an excellent mark price to big really fancy it to run well but will still keep an eye on it if it doesn't do the bizz today as i reckon the yard will get a win out of this horse very soon due to current mark.

Re: Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan good card at navan tomorrow and hoping these will go well 12.55 Hes Our Man (Each Way) Not a bad maiden hurdle Siciliean secret should head the market and this impressive bumper winner should benefit from the drop back in trip but dosent look bombproof to me and is worth taking on.Gormanstown cukkoo and Sydney Des Pictons have claims but for me Hes our man will be hard to beat as he drops back to 2 miles for the 1st time over hurdles and with soft to heavy ground and navans stiff uphill finish his stamina should come into play and also as this is Oliver bradys local track i expect him to go well now after some stiff tasks over hurdles.Good each way bet for me. 1.55 Glenlo Abbey (Each Way) Again not a bad race and King of the refs looks the one to beat but is worth taking on as he will probably be a short price.This looks between Raz De Maree and Glenlo abbey although raz de maree finished ahead of him the last day he is 8lbs worse off and with the extra furlong to travel this should help Glenlo Abbey close the gap.Others have chances like Lord Rory and out now so only a small each way bet on Glenlo Abbey for me. 2.25 Saddlers Native (Each Way) Dire contest that wont take much winning and only a speculative bet on saddlers native who hasnt been placed in a race since oct 09.1st time checkpieces on and with his jockey claiming 7lbs off he is certainly well handicapped on his placed form and if he is ever going to win a race again this looks his best opportunity.Small each eay bet at what should be a good price. 2.55 Ballymak This horse is held in high regard by Gorden Elliot and looks to have everthing in his favour tom.Course winner in similar conditions over 2 mile 4 and should now be fully fit after a good return behind Roya De la thine.Trip should be perfect and holds ad Idem on a clash over hurdles.Also has won a point to point and looks to have a touch of class about him.I will be disappointed if he is beaten.Good win bet for me. NAP BALLYMAK NB HES OUR MAN (EACH WAY) TB GLENLO ABBEY (EACH WAY) good luck

Re: Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan 15:40 Lei Hever Road - CD winner who has won on going and 2 wins and 2 seconds at distance. 10length winner last March at CD off 79 running off 81 today 0.5EW 14/1 william hill 16:10 - Lei Istron Bay - Beginning of hurling career was up against Burton point and Ernst Blofeld beaten by 26L and 30 odd but off a mark off 105 then. Has since been unable to take to chasing and has thus come back to hurdling. 17l 4th LTO for first run for a few months off 96 losing 5lbs for that should be fitter and off a good mark. 0.5EW 14/1 William Hill. 15:00 Sedg Oniz Tiptoes - 3rd LTO off 88 and loses 2lbs. Will appreciate the exra 1/2 mile as is a proper slugger. CD winner in March 10 off 95 and is 3/9 on course. EW 8/1 ladbrokes

Re: Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan 2.55 Navan Last Draw ew @ SP Charlie Swans charge looked a very decent prospect last season winning a bumper and two hurdles and twice finished second in grade 3 novice hurdleon heavy ground at Cork. Just think if the jumping improves and some of the form shown over hurdlescan be reproduced coul prove he's over priced today.

Re: Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan 140 Leicester: Empire Builder EW (14/1 PP) Invictus is fav here but was only fourth on debut at Plumpton, it wasnt a bad race and i suppose he will improve for the experience, however he's too short and gives a bit of value elsewhere, I like Empire Builder, the last twice ran with a bit of promise and Huntingdon last time was too sharp, this track will suit much better and the connections do well here with limited firepower. __________________ 100 Seg: Arrow Barrow EW (11/1 WH) Keep an eye on this one in the opener, everyone is lumping on Charminster but at a price Arrow Barrow could run well. Local trainer and was very paitently ridden on his debut over a longer trip, back at the minimum i expect a bold show. ____________________

Re: Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan Navan 12.55 Sicilian Secret 1pt win - 2/1 Always been regarded as a good horse, but hasn't delivered yet. Rather weak in the market this morning, but it was the same with Day Of A Lifetime two days ago and this is a poor race. I think Sicilian Secret could finally win today.

Re: Jump Racing~Tuesday 25th Jan 14:30 Sedgefield Quite an uncompetitive affair this but one in which I am willing to take on the favourite. My selection lies with the lightly raced Classic Henri who made his handicap debut at Ayr 22 days ago. Came off from a long lay off having not been on track since the 20th of March 2009 so I feel that was a good run from him last time out considering this was also his first start over fences. Finished 3rd of 10 off a mark of 74. Did travel well for a long way but seemed to just run out of steam over the last couple of fences and I am sure he will come on for that run today with any cobwebs hopefully blown away in that race. The fact he is so unexposed means he should still be on the upgrade and he won't get much better chances than today to break his maiden tag in my opinion, especially since he is receiving weight all round running off a mark of just 74. 1pt win Classic Henri @ 6/1 (Paddy Power - BOG)