** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Last Minute Goal stats.

Re: Last Minute Goal stats. So we have a goal in just under 20% of all games, after the 87th minute? That's a bit of a shocker to me - never happens in the games where I'd like more goals atleast ;) I recall you having ALL sort of stats on any and everything Komquat, is it some homemade programme that's gathering all these stats, or are you subscribing to something, if I may ask?

Re: Last Minute Goal stats. 100% Homemade. I would never subscribe for a data service. Not because of the money. But because the data is typically not more than 97% correct. Have a look on the result pages of some major sports newspapers publishing on the Internet. They don't collect the data themselves, they get their data delivered by some professional provider. And I usually find lots of mistakes in there, i.e. goals missing, 3-1 scored before 2-1 etc. Nothing worth to pay for if you want 100% correct data.

• 4 months later...

Re: Last Minute Goal stats. hi Kumquat, very interested in your stats...i know someone who made a lot last season betting on last gasp goals in running and getting 100-1 odds. i was wondering if it would be possible for me to(on occaision) to purchase stats from you seeing as you have gone to a good deal of trouble. i would not be using them to bet as i only do ante-post accumulators. please let me know, thanks