Please help!Haydock cancelled - need a lingfield selection for my £5e/w Lucky15 ASAP!

Im gutted Haydock has been cancelled. Ive got a £5 e/w lucky15 today (£150). Haydock being abandoned means one of my selections is no longer running. The other 3 are at ascot : does anyone have a decent Each-Way suggestion for Lingield this afternoon? Im thinking Green Manalishi 12/1in the 3.40 but I dont really know anything about these lower graded races. Can anyone offer a suggestion? Have to be quick Ive got about an hour!!

Re: Please help!Haydock cancelled - need a lingfield selection for my £5e/w Lucky15 A

Im gutted Haydock has been cancelled. Ive got a £5 e/w lucky15 today (£150). Haydock being abandoned means one of my selections is no longer running. The other 3 are at ascot : does anyone have a decent Each-Way suggestion for Lingield this afternoon? Im thinking Green Manalishi 12/1in the 3.40 but I dont really know anything about these lower graded races. Can anyone offer a suggestion? Have to be quick Ive got about an hour!!
strange post, if youre backing that sort of money, i assume you know the game, good luck

Re: Please help!Haydock cancelled - need a lingfield selection for my £5e/w Lucky15 A this 1 got a good write up from Russ 2nd bet for me. 15.40 Lingfield A 0-95 Class 3 handicap with just 8 runners but I really like the chances of one but I'll cover EW. Anne Of Kiev is the likely fav and, although it's the biggest threat to my selection, I'm concerned it didn't win lto when looking like a very progressive type. Up in grade today, I'm just not convinced. Perfect Act is off a difficult mark and that's enough to make me want to take it on, whilst Sioux Rising is sure to run his race but is struggling to get its head in front. May need to ease a couple of pounds first. Both Breathless Kiss and Vintage looks promising types but could just be out of their depth so I'm going with the top one, Five Star Junior. The class horse of the race and much better than form figures suggest, this presents an ideal opportunity to win its first race in 9 starts. Ignore its last run when the muddling pace put paid to its chances but its previous run, over C&D, when 3rd to Edinburgh Knight in a red hot Class 2 is solid form. The drop to this grade is ideal and, looking back at its handicap form, backs that up. Form is Class 2 or above handicaps reads 2-3-4-4-7-4-8-5-0-6-0-0-3, whilst handicap form in Class 3 or below is a much more impressive 2-3-1-1-1-4-1-2-2-1-3. For me, this race splits into 2...those operating at a lower level trying their hand in the next grade up and Five Star Junior, a classy type presented with an ideal opportunity. With almost money back if it is edged out for the win, I just think this a superb EW bet to nothing. Five Star Junior, 3pts EW @ 4/1 Coral BOG __________________ Russ

Re: Please help!Haydock cancelled - need a lingfield selection for my £5e/w Lucky15 A 4/1 seems a bit short for an each way but its a big investment and you guys probably know best. Ive been away since 4 jan and missed the king george etc so todays a blow out - havent done a lucky15 with that sort of money before.

Re: Please help!Haydock cancelled - need a lingfield selection for my £5e/w Lucky15 A

4/1 seems a bit short for an each way but its a big investment and you guys probably know best. Ive been away since 4 jan and missed the king george etc so todays a blow out - havent done a lucky15 with that sort of money before.
Good Luck! Just out of interest whats the picks from Ascot in your Lucky 15?

4/1 seems a bit short for an each way but its a big investment and you guys probably know best. Ive been away since 4 jan and missed the king george etc so todays a blow out - havent done a lucky15 with that sort of money before.
------------------------------- personally i would be happy with 4 placers at 4/1 with those stakes,,,any day of week:ok Good luck with your bet m8,,with whichever horses you've backed:hope

Re: Please help!Haydock cancelled - need a lingfield selection for my £5e/w Lucky15 A crack away jack 18/1 in the 2.25, Shalone 14/1 in the 2.55, Two Kisses 16/1 in the 1.15. Ive gone with Moorland Boy in the 1250 Lingfield. £150 down the pan probably, but an interesting afternoon I guess, haha

crack away jack 18/1 in the 2.25' date=' Shalone 14/1 in the 2.55, Two Kisses 16/1 in the 1.15. Ive gone with Moorland Boy in the 1250 Lingfield. £150 down the pan probably, but an interesting afternoon I guess, haha[/quote'] Think Diverting is the EW bet of the race in the 12.50:ok

Think Diverting is the EW bet of the race in the 12.50:ok
Placed;). Shame you took Moorland, fingers crossed for the next 3 or else it could be a very expensive lesson learnt.