** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

InterPoker 200euro U.K.Freeroll 23rdJan

w1nsome

Re: InterPoker 200euro U.K.Freeroll 23rdJan

i got in just after Winsome posted the thread' date=' dont know why you guys cant reg?:unsure[/quote'] Irish and Polish? :unsure Cheers for posting w1nsome. I put this in the diary when I reg'd but forgot to come and make a thread to go with it. :eyes

Re: InterPoker 200euro U.K.Freeroll 23rdJan no probs Helen,,,just get a little p1ssed off when see other nameless 1s...trying to keep the value to themselves But guess their excuse is we live in a selfish world now,,truth be told just g.....b.......

I'm not allowed to play and I'm UK.
They just don't like you :lol ;). Yes Polish, but why on Stars I'm only allowed to play England and UK? I can't play anything Polish. Any other poker site takes me as English. Never been refused, cause they always look at your home address. I'm not crying about 200 freeroll and working the night anyway :ok.

no probs Helen,,,just get a little p1ssed off when see other nameless 1s...trying to keep the value to themselves But guess their excuse is we live in a selfish world now,,truth be told just g.....b.......
This :clap. Have seen that many times.

Re: InterPoker 200euro U.K.Freeroll 23rdJan I sent an email to see why some British are allowed to play and others aren't. Here's the reply. Hello and thank you for contacting the InterPoker support team. I have just been informed by my Supervisor that the tournament in question was intended for lapsed players only and was only by invitation according to status of account.