** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Who has tried the Super Yankee (also called Canadian)?

Hello fellow tipsters how are you guys doing in this forum. So i found this betting strategy the other day and was wondering if somebody had tried it here since this is a huge betting forum. Super Yankee looked pretty interesting so yeah just tell me how did you do with this strategy. Super Yankee: You'll get 26 bets - 10 doubles, 10 trebles, 5 four-folds, and 1 five-fold. In general the more permutations you have the more your bets are diluted. In this case you might place a £0.10 unit stake, however because you have 26 bets your total stake will be £2.60. Again if you get two 16/1 winners you'll get a return of £28.90, however with this type of bet you're staking almost twice as much as the Lucky 15. You've got to remember that each week you might not get two winners, but with such profit from only 2 winners you don't need to win every week! This is the description i found on Super Yankee (Canadian) :dude