Laying Away Side favourites

wisey10

I'm sure a similar type system has been tried before and most probably failed. But I'm going to have a go anyway. There is nothing sophisticated or complex about this system. It's just an observation whilst having been following my team in the Premiership for the last few years, that it is usually the home form of 'smaller' sides that keeps them up. With this in mind, I just fancied experimenting on laying the away side when they are favourites. Each bet will have varying liability as the backers stake in every bet will be £10. I will analyse the fixtures each day (where possible) and rule out any fixtures that I don't fancy (nothing systematic, just using my own judgement). More than anything, it's something to keep me occupied during January and february when work is quiet for me (as I'm self-employed). In the unlikely event that it go's well, I would try and keep it going long term. So to tonights bets (Betfair): Lay Athletico Madrid @ 2.50 against Hercules (Liability £15) :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.