Smaller league stats?

Re: Smaller league stats? You mention Germany 2 as example; so, let's say you're looking for stats of match Duizburg vs. Bochum played on 17/12/2009; does this suit your needs: pic.php?u=3104R1ZVx&i=44586 If so, I had to do all this gymnastics with screenshot above to bring you to the source: several years ago, site you see above was spamming Punters Lounge, each morning a dozen of new threads or new posts advertising their site, so soon their name got banned - if you type it into post or PM, all you can see are asterisks. Apart from that aggressive campaign, they have vast database of football stats. So, spot the address at the screenshot above; on the home page, choose "Database" at the right side of top horizontal menu, then choose the league you want, and finally choose the appropriate matchday and match, and click on the result to get this statistics.

Re: Smaller league stats? The website wouldn't necessarily need historical stats, but if someone could point me in the direction of where to find stats for the last round played would be good enough (news source, etc.). I'm working on a system that is showing promise (200 bets, +73% yield, avg. odds: 4.00) but it only throws up an average of 1 bet per week using stats from football-data.co.uk. I guess I'm a little impatient, but was looking to increase the number of games/week.

Re: Smaller league stats?

Try h2hstats.com or betexplorer.com ' date=' they might have what your looking for :hope[/quote'] neither of which have stats for shots on target/corners :wall. I'm beginning to wonder if anywhere records this for smaller leagues as even the official Lega Calcio and Bundesliga 2 websites don't have stats for them. In any case, thanks for the help jtw1.

Re: Smaller league stats? It's indeed pitty to be so difficult to find those stats; I haven't tried before, haven't needed it, but I thought it would be easy to find for those leagues you mention; I mean, I know one won't find 2nd Montenegrin league or something like that, but Italy 2, Austria 1 and 2, Swiss 1 and 2 and so, they are all well known and offered by all bookies; strange indeed... I have plowed through my bookmarks now, and found part of data you're looking for, in a bit strange format; Soccernet gives these data SH: Total ShotsSG: Shots on goalG: GoalsA: AssistsOF: OffsidesFD: Fouls Drawn FC: Fouls CommittedSV: SavesYC: Yellow CardsRC: Red Cards for each player of both teams involved! :eek Yet, they don't have corners, and also don't cover lower leagues, but have most of those you mentioned... Site is awful for navigation: go to http://soccernet.espn.go.com/section/_/id/europe?cc=5739 , click "Other leagues", select the one you want, click "Results" (second line of menu, just under the main menu), select desired period (given in four weeks period); now you have llist of matches and results; click on result, and you'll get page with two tabs: "Match stats", which gives general info, and "Player stats", which gives data mentioned above.

Re: Smaller league stats? I doubt very much that you can trust anything but the official stats for these lower leagues, so goals, yellow and red cards. Stats on information such as shots, etc is unlikely to be available or too unreliable at this level I'm afraid. I certainly haven't found any that I would want to rely on after years of looking.

Re: Smaller league stats? Thanks for the help guys. I think TBM hit the nail on the head, but it seems like there must be SOMEONE recording info for these games with so many in attendance. ESPN Soccernet doesn't seem to put much effort into the lower leagues as they have shots on goal, shots, etc. listed, but don't record the results (they record 1 shot on target, 1 shot and 1 goal ONLY for each goal scored. Froment's first suggestion has produced stats for Bundesliga 2, and for that I thank you. :ok

• 3 months later...

Re: Smaller league stats? UPDATE: After a little more research, anyone looking for stats to spread their systems over leagues other than those offered at football-data, it turns out ESPN Soccernet and (Now)goal record Shots/Shots on Target/Corners/Fouls/etc. for the following leagues: Argentina Brazil Colombia Ecuador Mexico USA Bundesliga 2