2012 Challenge - Multiples target 1000pt return

Ok, this caused quite a lot of debate as to how to follow the 100/1 challenge from last year Decision is to run a Multiples thread with a 1000pt return challenge. Personally, i think this will create a bit of interest and may bring a few new members in, the idea is simple, keep posting your selections in the daily jump or flat threads, however if you wish to post a multiple, please post in here each day What i need is for someone (or a few of you) to keep a league table of the highest multiple returns. Please do this in this thread and post something like this: 09/01/11 - Tedthewolf - L15 return 150pts Please post any returns over 100pts with the challenge going to a return of over 1000pts The 1000pt return has to be from either your confirmed stake on the bet in line with the maximum's below. No greater than a 1pt win or 0.5pt ew stake on any single line. Double 1pt max stake Treble 1pt max stake Accy 1pt max stake Patent 1pt max per unit = 7pts Yankee 1pt max per unit = 11pts L15 1pt max per unit = 15pts Canadian 0.5pts max per unit = 13pts L31 0.5pts max per unit = 15.5pts L63 0.25pts max per unit = 15.75pts I would hope that posters wont just put up 4 outsiders and hope to win, please be fair and put your bets up with the reasoning that you use in the Jumps or flat thread Enjoy ! I will be certainly be playing during Cheltenham week :ok Start from tomorrow 10/01/11

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.