PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st

I have no idea where to find if I have a ticket. Had a look around my account and the cashier but can't see anything about tickets. Any clues anyone? :unsure
They don't give you a ticket. They just register you to the tournament you want to play a couple of hours before it starts. I told them I wanted to play the game on Thursday at 7pm and I was registered at around 4pm. gl

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st - €50 entry into a tournament of your choice (suggested: €4,000 GTD) 2nd - €25 entry (€2,000 GTD) 3rd - €15 entry ( €1,500 GTD)
Been looking at options for my €15 credit and the €1000 gtd which runs at 19.40 appeals most (presume that's OK). I should be around early enough for that on Monday so just need to know who to email to request entry please.

Ah well' date=' as I didn't know who our affiliate manager is I referred support to this thread and they managed to sort me out. Tournament just met its guarantee and finished 9th for €36. :ok[/quote'] Sorry Helen Been offline for a couple of days and missed this.... Well done tho and nice cash:ok