morlspin

PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st  

1. 1.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st

Time to start work on regaining my spot as the best poker player in the family ! ;)
Lost the battle but won the war. :ok Good fun tonight as usual. Well done Bene on tonight's win and the championship. :clap Still some posting absentees tonight but won't make a difference to the prize podium at either end, so our Spoon winner is Peter72. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st Prizes Added to League Series 1st - €50 entry into a tournament of your choice (suggested: €4,000 GTD) 2nd - €25 entry (€2,000 GTD) 3rd - €15 entry ( €1,500 GTD)

1DaMatrixNeoNeo
2runadrumrunadrum93
3avongirlavongirrhl
:ok

Got a problem with that Nade ? Or should I base my life round some micky mouse wanna be poker pro like yourself
Given the time Nade posted, and the position he finished, that he got KO'd by somebody chasing flush/straight and hitting on river, and that was his vent! Not aimed at you :ok

Got a problem with that Nade ? Or should I base my life round some micky mouse wanna be poker pro like yourself
Thanks.
If thats the case I apologise :$ A little stressed at the moment :( with family problems so on a hair trigger thanks for pointing it out :ok
Thanks again. NP.
Given the time Nade posted' date=' and the position he finished, that he got KO'd by somebody chasing flush/straight and hitting on river, and that was his vent! Not aimed at you :ok[/quote'] Yeah it was after getting knocked out, sorry for the confusion. I went from chip-lead to out within about 10hands with 9left or something. KK on AQx. 88 on Qxx, A9 v AK, A2 v AK. I was just like whatever, i'll just run into the nuts every hand, why not.

Prizes Added to League Series 1st - €50 entry into a tournament of your choice (suggested: €4,000 GTD) 2nd - €25 entry (€2,000 GTD) 3rd - €15 entry ( €1,500 GTD)
1DaMatrixNeoNeo
2runadrumrunadrum93
3avongirlavongirrhl
:ok
Thanks avongirl. WP you and Dunc too. Do we email RHP or do they contact us about the tournaments? I've just emailed them anyway as I can play the 4k this Thursday Also, here as pics and a video of the Lamborghini that I won on RHP that I mentioned earlier in this thread (http://my.pokernews.com/DaMatrix/2011-update.htm) ;)

Thanks avongirl. WP you and Dunc too. Do we email RHP or do they contact us about the tournaments? I've just emailed them anyway as I can play the 4k this Thursday Also, here as pics and a video of the Lamborghini that I won on RHP that I mentioned earlier in this thread (http://my.pokernews.com/DaMatrix/2011-update.htm) ;)
Not sure to be honest, I assumed morls would advise the site and then we'd get a ticket to use. :unsure Nice car. :ok Wouldn't want to buy it second hand after everyone has had it out for a day. :lol

Not sure to be honest, I assumed morls would advise the site and then we'd get a ticket to use. :unsure Nice car. :ok Wouldn't want to buy it second hand after everyone has had it out for a day. :lol
hehe, this one only has 3000 miles on the clock: http://www.exoticcarsuk.co.uk.razsor.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/lamborghini-gallardo-lp-560-4-2dr-maida-vale-201040369738342 ;)

Team RedHot are all in Dublin for the deepstacks' date=' so if you haven't had a credit yet, ill get in touch with them when they return on monday:ok[/quote'] I have no idea where to find if I have a ticket. Had a look around my account and the cashier but can't see anything about tickets. Any clues anyone? :unsure