PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 2 on Monday 17th

In also' date=' might be worth checking your cashier if you havn't done before I just checked it and found money in there I never new I had apparently it was rakeback sweeet ![/quote'] Yeah gambled and lost in cash then realised had 1.50 ish in cashier :loon. Deposited a tenner.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a PL Link for the site guys. looking to join up ready for tonight
Never mind, I found it in the daily diary :ok All to busy trying to jump through hoops, You need to Jase and big gaz about them .:lol:lol:lol BTW I'm in :ok About time i got back to poker

Never mind, I found it in the daily diary :ok All to busy trying to jump through hoops, You need to Jase and big gaz about them .:lol:lol:lol BTW I'm in :ok About time i got back to poker
Sorry Kev, i missed this..... Too busy picking the hoops up after people knocked them down, must have set em too high:ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 2 on Monday 17th Too many people posting more than once, makes it harder to check who's not posted. :eyes (That's my post by the way) And, as I'd better do it all in one go..... Well done McG. :clap Table will be posted up shortly. :ok Anyone not yet posted will be in grey but will be blacked in for next week if you do post. Scooper's points were allowed last week by the way as he did post, so you'll see them when this week's table is posted.

think Graeme needs to go one step furhter then and have a seperate thread just for posting up for the game like Hendon Mob do' date=',will make your life easier :ok[/quote'] see post 64 ;) Just pistonbroke and gremlin missing at the moment from roll call.