PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st  

1. 1.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 2 on Monday 17th I had to email them about sorting out a supercar for a day prize I won back in November and the description for this wasn't that clear since the leg had money+see description so I assumed it was the same as the last league so I enquired about that in the email too. lol, doh!

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 2 on Monday 17th

I had to email them about sorting out a supercar for a day prize I won back in November and the description for this wasn't that clear since the leg had money+see description so I assumed it was the same as the last league so I enquired about that in the email too. lol' date=' doh![/quote'] I wasnt gonna name names lol :ok

No points - no play - maybe next month when I learn to jump through hoops!
No points - no play - no prizes - no skin off any of our noses:ok Tell me where the problem is that we would like people to actually take part in the forum in order to receive prizes from the forum.

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 2 on Monday 17th Hey Morls stop setting up hoops so far off the ground, they're so ******* tough to jump though man i'm getting pretty pissed off with your forum and your bloody hoops, all i want is some points not a trapeze lesson.

Hey Morls stop setting up hoops so far off the ground' date=' they're so ******* tough to jump though man i'm getting pretty pissed off with your forum and your bloody hoops, all i want is some points not a trapeze lesson.[/quote'] chill pill needed................... gl all tonight :ok

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 2 on Monday 17th looking forward to tonight, won a few squid on the footy at the weekend and won the stars bounty hunter last night, aren't good things meant to come in 3's. crashed my car though so does that cancel one out? :wall i dont know. peter72

Hey Morls stop setting up hoops so far off the ground' date=' they're so ******* tough to jump though man i'm getting pretty pissed off with your forum and your bloody hoops, all i want is some points not a trapeze lesson.[/quote'] :notworthy Was sarcasm not invented when you were a lad?:tongue2

Hey Morls stop setting up hoops so far off the ground' date=' they're so ******* tough to jump though man i'm getting pretty pissed off with your forum and your bloody hoops, all i want is some points not a trapeze lesson.[/quote'] Now I like Alan's literal reading of Nade's post and I like Graeme's reading of it as being laced with sarcasm But which is better ? There's only one way to find out ............................

chill pill needed................... gl all tonight :ok
Now I like Alan's literal reading of Nade's post and I like Graeme's reading of it as being laced with sarcasm But which is better ? There's only one way to find out ............................
That's the beauty of deadpan, just ask Ricky Gervais ;) He's got some way to get to my level though.