PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st

morlspin

PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 4 on Monday 31st  

1. 1.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 1 on Monday 10th Can everyone take a look at what your playing for please. This is a mini league with added prizes at THE END of the league in 3 games time. Someone has already emailed RHP Support requesting to be put into a game cos they finished in the top 3 tonight, nice try, but please read what your playing for:wall

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 1 on Monday 10th

how strict are you gonna be about posting here for points? :tongue2
very!:spank
Easy to see Morls doesn't do the admin for any of these great ideas he has. :lol Table up when I've trawled through the thread. (I'm willing to be lenient if someone posts before next week's game, but I can't vouch for whether the boss will be.)

Re: PL Exclusive - Red Hot Poker Mini League - Leg 1 on Monday 10th Nicked the idea from the hendon mob league.....works very well there. They publish their passwords to all and sundry, but you can only claim bounty points if you've posted in the relevant league thread on the day of play, keeps players posting and not just sitting back and getting the password. If its too much hassle, im prepared to help out with the trawling:ok