PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January

morlspin

PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January  

1. 1.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January :nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer:beer

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January thank you Da M - u were a little unlucky. I assume we will get confirmation from betfair in their normal timely style like in September lol. Great promotion - well done for arranging morl and vul not getting in if you did the points. I would be seething.

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January

I wonder if mangothecat will be pushing ace rag every other hand in the live event? :loon
Mate, that sounds harsh - I was 8th of 8 and 7th of 7 for about an hour and totally card dead, a real test of patience. I had about 7 BB's left so had to push with A6 in my opinion. :ok

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January Well Played everyone, who says poker isnt a game of luck !! All i need now is a run of cards like i had last night ! Who else is going to be there ? Was thinking of coming up on the Train as im only 40 miles from London but Day 1 doesnt finish until earlyoclock sunday, so dont think i can get one home. Think i might drive up on the Saturday,that way i wont be seeing omaha hands by the evening. If i make it to Sunday i catch the train up and walk home

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January Travel Republic are doing a special offer on the Radisson 4* hotel on Tottenham Court Road - can get a room for £72 compared to normal £150 plus. I got my main poker site to agree to sponsor me to the tune of £75 if I wear their shirt so pays for the hotel. Look forward to meeting you at the weekend Andy