PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January

morlspin

PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January  

1. 1.

PuntersLounge are delighted to offer our members an exclusive chance at winning 1 of 2 seats to the next Betfair Poker Live Event. Betfair Poker Live LONDON, happening between the 12th and 13th February, at the Fox Poker Club in the heart of London Soho District.

To qualify, all players will need to generate 50 player points (equivalent to approx £10 rake) between 1st -31st January 2011. If you achieve this then you will be eligible to play in a private PuntersLounge freeroll where you will compete for 2 x $400 seats Betfair Poker Live London! Details in full: Dates for rake purposes = 1st to 31st January 2011 Player Points Needed = 50 (approx £10 rake) Date of Freeroll = Sunday 6th Feb 2011 Prizes on Offer = 2 x $400 seats to Betfair Live London To be eligible, you MUST post in this thread and vote in the poll, i will need your player name on Betfair to track entrants:ok Good Luck All

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January

I'll give it a go. Do you know if these are betfair points or players club points. I have already gained over 380 betfair points since 1st Jan and 88 players points. Alias: ThePokerPad Would this mean I have qualified?
Players Points mate Also....where do you find out which is which? i got my old balance from the sports book bit:unsure

Will you be playing for a change to win a seat?
Is this promo only aimed at those members who don't normally take part in our games. :tongue2:lol I probably will give this one a miss as me and Duncan cannot both play at the same time on this network. :sad

Is this promo only aimed at those members who don't normally take part in our games. :tongue2:lol I probably will give this one a miss as me and Duncan cannot both play at the same time on this network. :sad
Its been a long long day!! 4 kids, 3 deals sorted and umpteen calls! I need more hours in the day lol:zzz

Re: PL Exclusive Betfair Live Promotion - 1st to 31st of January morlspin - do you have an understanding of the betfair reward programme? I played on it on January 1st in 10 STT's to qualify for the ipad tourney. However, it says I have 0 player points with a note saying I am not on their standard loyalty scheme. This is because I have an old rakeback deal that I retained when they went "independent" 4 years ago. If this is the case, does this mean I can't qualify for the PL exclusive event? Cheers mate in advance reb33

morlspin - do you have an understanding of the betfair reward programme? I played on it on January 1st in 10 STT's to qualify for the ipad tourney. However, it says I have 0 player points with a note saying I am not on their standard loyalty scheme. This is because I have an old rakeback deal that I retained when they went "independent" 4 years ago. If this is the case, does this mean I can't qualify for the PL exclusive event? Cheers mate in advance reb33
I have very limited knowledge of the reward programme mate sorry, i would advise you to get in touch with customer services and see what they can do. In theory, if your player name is posted here, you make 50 player points and you qualify, so mate, deffo give em a ring and see whats up:ok