PL Exclusive - DTD Polo Shirt Giveaway - every Thursday in Jan - last one on 27th

morlspin

PL Exclusive - DTD Polo Shirt Giveaway - every Thursday in Jan - last one on 27th  

1. 1.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Polo Shirt Giveaway - every Thursday in Jan - 3 of 4 on 20th I'm already in, love these forum games :D Already won a shirt, but I'm sure no-one will mind me continuing to play and Morls will re-allocate the 2nd shirt if I were to top 3 again (next person down or something). Winning one is superb, but 2 would be greedy :unsure Gl everyone and enjoy. Bart

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Polo Shirt Giveaway - every Thursday in Jan - 3 of 4 on 20th Thanks Bart Ideally, play as many games with us as possible, and if you win two shirts its your option, i can send you two or you can offer one up as a bounty next week etc. The games here are just for fun, and keeps people sharp, so worth playing for a laugh at the end of the day. Morls

Re: PL Exclusive - DTD Polo Shirt Giveaway - every Thursday in Jan - 3 of 4 on 20th Sorry guys something came up, couldn't make it in time afterall. Good to see I still finished higher than I normally do though, says a lot about my game :lol Congrats to the winners, see you next week. Bart