Longest Travellers System

kroni

Going to paper trail this as a system for a while to see if will make a profit, definately will throw up afew winners. I used to follow them some times when i used to buy The Sun newspaper at work its shows the longest travellers at each meeting and did have afew winners. One rule i used to follow was that it had to be the stables only runner at the track as i thought that the trainer wouldn't send just one horse on a long journey if they thought it had no chance. Here are the i will follow, i may change some things slightly as i go to get the best out of the system. Rules: 1) Must be trainers only runner at the track. 2) Must of travelled 150 miles or over to get to the track. (i may change this if i get too many qualifiers) 3) I will do it for each uk meeting of the day, i wont just take the longest travel, it will be any runner over 150 miles so could be afew sometimes but i may change this if there is too many qualifiers. I will start with two 100 points banks, one for flat and one for jumps. Depending on the price it will be 0.5 e-w or 1pt win.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Longest Travellers System I seem to have come across a problem with this already, i've been looking at the meetings at Ayr for the 2nd and 3rd and there are qualifiers on the 2nd january but the same trainer has runners the following day also, would the horses of travelled together and stayed overnight? as the system will rely on there being only one horse from the trainer so this would not be so good.:unsure

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.