NHL - January 2011 picks

Rick121212

New Jersey Devils at Carolina Hurricanes - NJ Devils to win in 60 @ 3.70 (bwin) I'm going for the underdog in this match even though the Devils are clearly struggling and the Hurricanes seem to have had some decent results of late. This is all based on Carolina not doing too well on the powerplay recently and the Devils doing a good job at penalty kill. Also, if there is one thing the Devils have been good at, is consistently scoring powerplay goals. It's an outside shot but I think the Devils might just edge this.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NHL - January 2011 picks Pittsburgh Penguins - Washington Capitals | Penguins ML 1.7@triobet! Winter Classics! The game was re-scheduled from 1PM to 8PM due to weather problems, that is the rain expected early afternoon in Pitsburgh. The two teams have met not that far in Washington, where the guest hold Caps and won in SO. This year Pens looks better on defence, while Caps struggling to find theyr game, despite the good record, they have been bad in L10 games. The game expecting to be a very entertaining and enjoyng for fans in all over the world, it's true that it go either way, but i think that Pens have some adv too here, playing in front of them fans, and have beated struggling Caps recently!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.