** ELO Ratings are now back **

Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB

Sport Euro Basketball
Event Crvena zvezda vs. Zagreb
Selection Zagreb
Strength 10/10
Date 24/12/2010
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.50
Reasoning Well, this will going to be a match between two serbian teams where it is very difficult to find a serious favourite. Crvena zvezda did looked a litter bit better from the form point of view recently, they had better results while about Zagreb can't be said the same thing. Overral, the difference in class between these two teams surely it is not essential and usually just some few important moments during the game decide the winner in the end. The home side are rated as the favourites here, that as I have mentionated due to their better form but if to draw a litter bit more attention to their real potential and stability must to be said that Crvena zvezda are not a stbale team thats for sure and their quite good form of the moment could very easy do not continue too long. On the other hand Zagreb are not the team that are affected too much by the fact that they are playing on the road, this is not a decisive factor for them which should count as well. All in all, the home team are a litter bit overrated because of their some better results of recently but overral they are surely under Zagreb's level. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB

Sport Euro Basketball
Event KK Buducnost Podgorica - KK Partizan Beograd
Selection KK Buducnost Podgorica
Strength 10/10
Date 07/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.59
Reasoning Interesting odd, why bookie considerate that is a match that lean to Partizan, they know, Buducnost is 6-0 home in NLB and with a win, goes to first place, Partizan after losing 3 of the best players from last year is more week, lost first 5 away, won at Cibona, but there are huge finacial problems, soon they'll play with few kids, will be the worst team from NLB. Buducnost won in first match, at Partizan, by one point, but the way how they play, especially at home is great. I see here a value bet, 2,59 should be a easy win. My tip: 77-69. Good luck!

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB I also think that betting on Buducnost today is good option. Partizan lost all away games except game against dismantled Cibona and those opponents were weaker than Buducnost. Also in Euroleague they didn't seem like a decent team when they were on the road. Possible problem could lie in the fact that Buducnost played away game at Gran Canaria on Tuesday so maybe they are not the fittest. Other problem is the fact that their best player Dragicevic is linked with Besiktas so there is question about his appearance in today's match. Any way, my pick would also be Buducnost. Good luck

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB yep, it seams is going to be 2 ft, Buducnost can't do nothing, miss after miss, miss free trows too, turnovers... I hate this kind of match, -18 1q, home, and can't hold it tie. under 25% FG after 1 quarter...

Sport Euro Basketball
Event KK Buducnost Podgorica - KK Partizan Beograd
Selection KK Buducnost Podgorica
Strength 10/10
Date 07/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.59
Reasoning Interesting odd, why bookie considerate that is a match that lean to Partizan, they know, Buducnost is 6-0 home in NLB and with a win, goes to first place, Partizan after losing 3 of the best players from last year is more week, lost first 5 away, won at Cibona, but there are huge finacial problems, soon they'll play with few kids, will be the worst team from NLB. Buducnost won in first match, at Partizan, by one point, but the way how they play, especially at home is great. I see here a value bet, 2,59 should be a easy win. My tip: 77-69. Good luck!
61-65, 37-59 quarters 2-3-4 I've seen shit teams at my life, I've seen shit players and play, but one big like this, i don't remember, 24-6 1st quarter, and after lose all quarters, with 6 shots in 3 quarter from the field? wtf.. if my grandmother go to play in 30 minutes she make at least 7, Stupid mentality of a shit team, -18, yes, we won this one, yeah right, if I'll be Buducnost coach I'll let my players to run all night near the building where they played and when they'll say, "we can't anymore" I'll answer, -18? that's the hour you need to run if you believe you're professional players! This match really piss me up, f**k their shit match!

Sport Euro Basketball
Event HKK Siroki ERONET - KK Cibona VIP Zagreb
Selection KK Cibona VIP Zagreb (Lay)
Strength 10/10
Date 09/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betsafe @ 2.93
Reasoning With financing problems Cibona became worst team from NLB, they go at Siroki who is 7-1 at home, for me this is the bet of the month! I believe Cibona will lose like >16, if they resist with no double digit lost will be like a miracle for what team they have, with 1-6 away but last matches became hard to hold the line close, -30 lose at home with Partizan, -10 with Hemofarn so I don't give not even a chance to hold close here. My tip 88-63. Good luck!

Sport Euro Basketball
Event KK Hemofarm Vrsac (Stada) - KK Partizan Beograd
Selection KK Hemofarm Vrsac (Stada)
Strength 10/10
Date 10/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.80
Reasoning I search so much for home -3,5 but didn't find it, anyway 2.8 looks good too, I'm sure that Hemofarm can't make the same mistake that Buducnost made few days ago, -18 from 1st quarter and in the rest of 3 quarters 6 shots from the field in, the rest of points was free throws, they lose by 4, was logical, when you can score is normal to lose, so I don't see Partizan like a great team that can beat every team in NLB so I'll take home win, Hemofarm is great at 3 points shot, they'll score a lot today. My tip: 83-77. Good luck!

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB C Zvezda - Buducnost Buducnost ML @ 2.27 Pinnacle Dont understand why do odds on away win go down... Visitors are still the better team here looking for a win which would mean a lot for their final four ambitions. They are also one of the best away teams of this league with 3-4 record and lately they play great basketball. Zvezda was blown off the court by Nymburk and that defeat was true measure of their quality. They had few good results in Pionir lately but mostly against weaker teams who came on their court with many problems. Buducnost played a close game at Gran Canaria and lost by 2 in the end but that match was a good indicator of their quality and i see them winning this one. Odds should favour them more, as i cant see Zvezda being a favourite despite the home court advantage. It will be monday night and Zvezda's ultras dont support the basketball teams anymore, especially not in NLB so Buducnost shouldnt be under too big pressure. 2.27 is a must. Good luck.

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Just a quick info on today's games in NLB League...i actually don't agree with posts before which suggest wins for Hemofarm and Buducnost... Hemofarm will be without Maras and Bozovic, two centers and if we know that Partizan main weapon is under the basket with Gist, Jawai, Katic that suggest advantage for the winner of this league from last year...Best player of Hemofarm Milan Macvan left for Maccabi and the other players (Borisov and Adusic) did not train last week because of fever. Crvena Zvezda is a team full of youngsters which normally can't play good every game and there are quite a few ups and downs in their game, last game vs Nymburk was surely a disappointment for the red star Ultras which actually came in numbers as there were 6000 of them in Pionir hall, i don't except such a high attendance in today's game but home team will surely have a decent support...i except another good game of Crvena Zvezda and a win for them... btw good luck with your tips

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Hemofarm - Partizan Selection Under 154,5 points Strength 10/10 Date 10/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.85 A derby in ADRIATIC LEAGUE: NLB between Hemofarm & Partizan. If we are in this game focused only on statisticks then we would certainly play over this 154,5 points beacause Hemofarms average score achievement is 80 points and Partizan score is about 79 points per game.Last five Hemofarms games went all over this line. But this is derby in Vrašac (Serbia) and i expect really firm and hard game.

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB I didn't seen that exists the part of basketball on PL, so here's a modest thought for the tonight's game... Crvena Zvezda -2,5 v Buducnost 1 @1.95 PinnacleSports 4/10 Zvezda lost his last match against Nymburk in Belgrade, so this is for them to game which just must win. Most are expected from the Americans in the team and the support of the fans cause the free entry. The Montenegrins are coming without some good players who are tired, injured or leaving club. The truth is that home young team under pressure and that the overall quality is on side of the visitors, but I guess that will win more motivated team at this moment. Napred Zvezdo!!! :hope

Sport Euro Basketball
Event KK Hemofarm Vrsac (Stada) - KK Partizan Beograd
Selection KK Hemofarm Vrsac (Stada)
Strength 10/10
Date 10/01/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.80
Reasoning I search so much for home -3,5 but didn't find it, anyway 2.8 looks good too, I'm sure that Hemofarm can't make the same mistake that Buducnost made few days ago, -18 from 1st quarter and in the rest of 3 quarters 6 shots from the field in, the rest of points was free throws, they lose by 4, was logical, when you can score is normal to lose, so I don't see Partizan like a great team that can beat every team in NLB so I'll take home win, Hemofarm is great at 3 points shot, they'll score a lot today. My tip: 83-77. Good luck!
just incredible stupid can be some teams, -8 1q, and all the rest of quarter, all lose, to have 58-51 in last quarter and after a 6-20 run... anyway Buducnost was more stupid :)) last time.

I didn't seen that exists the part of basketball on PL, so here's a modest thought for the tonight's game... Crvena Zvezda -2,5 v Buducnost 1 @1.95 PinnacleSports 4/10 Zvezda lost his last match against Nymburk in Belgrade, so this is for them to game which just must win. Most are expected from the Americans in the team and the support of the fans cause the free entry. The Montenegrins are coming without some good players who are tired, injured or leaving club. The truth is that home young team under pressure and that the overall quality is on side of the visitors, but I guess that will win more motivated team at this moment. Napred Zvezdo!!! :hope
Crvena Zvezda 63-55 Buducnost ;)

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Krka - Union Olimpija Selection Over 144 points Strength 10/10 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.90 Currently a clash between two best teams in this ADRIATIC LEAGUE: NLB and both are from Slovenia so we can named this match a derby of Slovenia. I rely on my feeling here and i just think that this match is going over this 144 points

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Union Olimpija - Cibona Selection over 148 points Strength 10/10 Date 15/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Betsson @ 1.85 both teams are in raising form while Union Olimpija is holding first place in this adriatic nlb league Cibona is slowly but finally getting beck in shape in last five games at Arena Stožice only one match went over this line of points,Zagreb has managed to win by 75:85. today another Croatian team is coming Cibona is now in "high-performance" and they will give their best (shots). i expect very open match

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Hemofarm - Cedevita Selection Under 164.5 points Strength 9/10 Date 21/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.93 Two days ago they played exhausting game in Eurocup,the match was really intense and both teams put a lot of effort in it.Especially Cedevita that particular spent in the last two sections. At the end Hemofarm won by 86:73. So i think tiredness will bring merits to this bet and i dont expect that teams can pull out their high performance shooting ability.More likely they will concentrate on defense. I will tray with under.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Nymburk - Cibona Selection -4.5 Cibona (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 30/01/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.94 Nymburk in downtrend,Cibona on run. If we compare Cibonas team before and after the new year we can see a big difference because Cibona is completely different team now. They mostly fixed financial problems,well some (important) players left the club but still now they are powered by Gordan Giricek & Krapic and since Anzulovic assumed the bench the things are getting better and better and Cibona is improving.They achieved great results against serious opponents,Cibona managed to beat Union Olimpija,Cedevita & Siroki really big performance there. I think that Nymburk is overwhelmed here,they are just solid average team and if Cibona is going to play at the same level as in the last couple of matches,then they will celebrate. And with all of this I will give them a little advantage in this bet +-4.5. I believe they can do it.

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Siroki - Union Olimpija Selection Over 152.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 06/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.85 Siroki prety mutch in downtrend,6 defeats in a row. Union lost stability and advantage that they have before (leaders) and now they are 4th ranked team in league but it seams that Union is getting back on track. They are aiming for first place and today will be looking nothing but a victory. Siroki already proved that can play against better teams and for this match will be especially motivated in high performance just like Union Olimpija. Both teams are hunting for their "targets" I exept a shooting (open) match over this line.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Igokea - Krka Selection Over 149,5 points Strength 10/10 Date 19/02/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 Reasoning Krka is the most successful team on the road.On the other side the hosts raised their form and they will be today in hight performance because they will welcome the first (2) team in NLB league.Both teams have very good offensive approach and i think their game will be in direction of hunting the victory with shhoting match,i expect open match and points over this line.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Krka - Buducnost Selection Over 145,5 points Strength 10/10 Date 05/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.98 Impressive season for Krka,recently the team is giving their best performance the whole squad is doing just fine and in the end they are the 2th ranked club in league sharing the equal points as the first Partitan.But both teams will aim high,Buducnost on 4th place has talentated team which improved its game and they will certainly show their best in this clash against powrfull Krka team.In this match there will no be the reserve approach,both will hunt the victory.And i think that in this battle the match is going to be over this line of points.

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Union Olimpija - Nymburk Selection Under 155.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 08/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 1.85 Very hard tempo for Union Olimpija,after exhausting match in euroleague & a big clash just two days ago against Zagreb Union will now play another important cash against average Nymburk team which is showing really poor performance on the road,in 11 matches they are scoring 77 points per game and receiving 83.Here at his home ground Union is absolute favorite.but I think that they will not rush in this match.I expect a little slower tempo in this match and the points under this line.

Re: Basketball: Europe: ABA Adriatic NLB Igokea - Siroki Selection Over 153,5 points Strength 10/10 Date 12/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 10th Igokea team to face 12th Siroki,at home Igokea is playing way better then on the road,on the other side Siroki is the worst team based on away performance they have only one victory,scoring 70 points per game and receiving 86 but Siroki already proved that can play against better teams and for this match will be especially motivated in high performance lookinf for its good shape,they will certainly give their best to show what they got,they will aim for the victory.In this clash full of fighting spirit I believe that the match is gonna be over this line of points. Cibona - Buducnost Selection Over 152.5 points Strength 10/10 Date 12/03/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.95 I believe that this game is gonna be in high tempo,both teams are recently struggling with condition and form but today both have good chances to came out with the victory and both will aim for the whole prey.Cibona at 11th to face 5th Buducnost team,at home Cibona is scoring 78 and receiving 79 points per game on the other side Buducnost on the road scoring 70 and receiving 75 points per game.I will repeat that both teams will hunt the victory,this match is going to be in hight tempo with fast attacks and my choice is over this line of points.