Hendon Mob League - Last Longer Thread

teaulc

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Hendon Mob League - Last Longer Thread

11th tonight, card dead and get QQ BB ...SB raise i reraise he raise i all in,,,he has K/4 and hits trips :eyes money recieved Gina,ty.. i did have hands on your BB ........8/8 and A/J to name 2 :ok
ermm thought you had hands, you did not name the best ones though :lol

Re: Hendon Mob League - Last Longer Thread 6 handed double stack 10 game tonight :loon I suck at variant games, only games I can play half decent is NL HE and PL Omaha :cry 10-Game tables feature a Mixed Limit betting structure, with games played in the following order:

• Limit Hold ‘em
  • Limit Stud Hi/Lo
  • Pot Limit Omaha Hi
  • Limit 2-7 Triple Draw
  • Limit Razz
  • No Limit Hold ‘em
  • Limit Omaha Hi/Lo
  • Limit Stud Hi
  • No Limit 2-7 Triple Draw
  • Limit Badugi

Re: Hendon Mob League - Last Longer Thread I'm still in the game. I'm just a scared fish not playing with the sidebet just because I never play variants :( *kicks myself :cry Congrats Tealc Next game I am in, nomatter what the game is if you're all ok with me joining up again?

I'm still in the game. I'm just a scared fish not playing with the sidebet just because I never play variants :( *kicks myself :cry Congrats Tealc Next game I am in, nomatter what the game is if you're all ok with me joining up again?
of course, I am always ok with you

Going to watch a movie. I'll take a look later to see who I have to pay :tongue2 GL guys
:sad next time you will be winning it :hope don't worry bout being out quick, sure this happened to all of us and will happen, well except Teaulc perhaps as he seemed quite suprised from his comment

:sad next time you will be winning it :hope don't worry bout being out quick, sure this happened to all of us and will happen, well except Teaulc perhaps as he seemed quite suprised from his comment
well in Pot Limit, yes, unless it was the classic AA in the hand losing to a middle straight