Ongame heads up spin up

Woodie

Just got $100 through from raketherake from last months rake race. Also got two more $100 bonuses to clear by the 31st they clear at $100 for every 800 poker points I earn. I have like 590 points left to clear the next one. I'd like to try and clear them both by the end of the year otherwise seems a waste. Going to do this by just playing heads up sngs soo if I can spin it up to a nice amount. The rake is high on ongame for heads up sngs but I can live with that for rest of the month in order to clear these bonuses. Hopefully I can finish quite high up in the raketherace race also to get some more $. I'm starting at the $5.50 level and am not going to move up until I have played at least 50 games at the level I'm currently on or have at least 25 buyins in the account. Not withdrawin at all until the 31st december. See what level I can get upto! Not sure if I'll play ever day but will try and put some good volume in! Here's the stats so far from what I've played on first day $5.50 level Played = 21 Won = 15 Lost = 6

Re: Ongame heads up spin up Am playing on Holywood poker under - 3amissosexy I've just checked my account and turns out my bonuses actually expire on the 20th and not the 31st so got like 5 days to at least try and clear this one I'm on now. That's going to be hard just playing the $5 level so I might have re think the rules and move up to the $11 asap to clear it quicker. I've played some more today although I feel I've played really bad and have run just as bad also. $5.50 level Played = 46 Won = 30 Lost = 16 Bankroll = $160

Re: Ongame heads up spin up The players at the $5 level are so bad it's started to really tilt me. it doesn't matter if there holding the nuts or have 6 high on the river and the pot is like 800 most of the players still min bet into you it's nuts. I went on a bad run yesterday lost like 6 in a row everytime getting it in ahead. I played two $11s last night lost both the players are still bad i got sucked out on in both. I have 440 points left to clear the bonus I'd have to play another 176 $5 games in 4 days, allow that. Going all or bust from here on $11 and above. Not sure what I'll do with this thread could be a very short one but after this bonus is cleared these no way I'm carrying on playing here the rake is to high so might try this on another site. $5.50 Played = 69 Won = 41 Lost = 28 $11 Played = 5 Won = 3 Lost = 2 bankroll = $137

Re: Ongame heads up spin up Woh can't win a hand last 3 games I played my hands qq/a9/ak beaten by 99/a6/aq all in pre flop wtf $5.50 Played = 69 Won = 41 Lost = 28 $11 Played = 12 Won = 5 Lost = 7 $22 Played = 1 Won = 1 Lost = 0 Bankroll $96 375 more points to clear bonus hmmmm hoping I don't bust account before that!