PuntersLounge Live Game in Helsinki, Finland! - 26th March 2011  

1. 1.

• Yes I Can't Wait!
    • No Thanks, I dont like having fun ;)

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PuntersLounge Live Game in Helsinki, Finland! - 26th March 2011 Flight Information London Gatwick Airport Depart Fri 25th at 3.45pm - Arrive 8.40pm Return Sun 27th at 9.45pm - Arrive 10.50pm Easyjet cost = £70pp return Manchester Airport Depart Fri 25th at 4.10pm - Arrive 9.00pm Return Sun 27th at 9.55pm - Arrive 10.55pm Easyjet Cost = £46pp return London Heathrow Airport Depart Fri 25th at 8.40am - Arrive 1.35pm Return Sun 27th at 8.05pm - Arrive 9.15pm BMI Cost = £115

Re: PuntersLounge Live Game in Helsinki, Finland! - 26th March 2011 :drums roll up, roll up ..... glad to see so many sign ups in a few hours. Gonna be a great crack I can feel it now :beer

Re: PuntersLounge Live Game in Helsinki, Finland! - 26th March 2011 Not saying we would have come, but as 26th March (God willing) will be my Grandmother's 100th Birthday we will be otherwise occupied. Am sure you will all have a great time - especially if it has warmed up sufficiently for the young ladies in Finland to not need their scarves !

Re: PuntersLounge Live Game in Helsinki, Finland! - 26th March 2011

Not saying we would have come' date=' but as 26th March (God willing) will be my Grandmother's 100th Birthday we will be otherwise occupied.[/quote'] Wow, my very best wishes to Duncan's Grandmother. You're a lucky man Duncan. I only have my Dad left, and after his stroke he doesn't remember the stories he used to tell. I envy you m8.

Wow, my very best wishes to Duncan's Grandmother. You're a lucky man Duncan. I only have my Dad left, and after his stroke he doesn't remember the stories he used to tell. I envy you m8.
Thank you Glen She lives in Dorset so don't see her very often and in fact last time H and I did it was because she was ill in hospital. I think she lives a bit in the past and occasionally will talk about my Grandad as if still alive, but he died when I was 6 or 7. She recognises my Dad and his brothers and sister ok, but I would say not me (but not surprising due to the infrequent contact). She is my one remaining Grandparent and is 50 years and 4 days older than me. My Dad gives all signs of being equally capable of living that long (although eyesight problems) so I might end up in the same boat, but my memory is already shot to pieces let alone getting to 80+

Re: PuntersLounge Live Game in Helsinki, Finland! - 26th March 2011 Would have love to have come - and I am sure the Finnish bar scene will miss me! Alas, I will be in Mexico enjoying the many pleasures on offer there..... Andy....Kenny Powers struggled there, and Karl Pilkington found no jumping beans wtf dude! :spank

This is the one im im looking at www.expedia.co.uk Hotel = Scandic Grand Marina - 4 star 2 x double bed room, = £149 total Overlooks the Marina, has good reviews and decent location from what i can see.
havent Fred or Drew got a list of local hostelries that are cheaper,we only need somewhere to sleep