Australia W-League (10-11 December 2010)

Adelaide Utd (Women) v Brisbane Roar (Women) A Banker of a match from the Women League of Australia, Adelaide have lost all of their matches this season 4 and they are facing the current league leaders Brisbane who have won 3, 1 ended in a draw and lost 1. Adelaide were hoping for a better season this season as last year they ended in 7th place from 8 teams. Now they are again 7th, but this time the teams are 7 and things doesn't look good for Adelaide. Adelaide have scored only 1 goal thus far and have conceded 14 and before the season started they were hoping for a top 4 finish. Their last match against Canberra was 4:0 until the 68th minute, but then the game was abandoned due to bad weather and after that Adelaide and Canberra decided that the match should end in this score. Brisbane Roar on the other hand, made a bad start as they took on last year champions Sydney in a replay of the last year final and lost 2:4. Then however they recovered with well earned draw against Canberra and are now on a 3 match winning streak after wins against Newcastle Jets 0:4, Perth Glory 1:0 and Melbourne Victory 1:4. I expect a solid away win here for Brisbane Roar and i will go for the big handicap here of -3. GL! Brisbane Roar -3.5 (Asian-handicap) Bet365 @ 4.40

Re: Australia W-League (10-11 December 2010) Newcastle Jets (Women) v Canberra Utd (Women) Newcastle Jets are one of the weakest teams in the Australian W-League alongside Adelaide Utd. Canberra on the other hand are one of the best teams and will fight for the title this year. I expect an easy win for Canberra in this match, as Jets aren't in the same level as Canberra. Jets bought two Americans before the season started and were expecting top 4 finish, it's not impossible still. Last season Canberra were eliminated in the playoffs from the champions Sydney FC, while Jets finished last. Jets are improving this year with their new signings, they pulled off one big surprise when they beat last year's champions Sydney FC. However i don't believe that they can do another surprise and i think that here they will lose to a better Canberra side. So i will go for the away win with 2 goals or more. GL! Canberra -2.5 (Asian-handicap) Bet365 @ 6.60