Jumps Racing - Sunday

Sanctuaire - Exeter 12:50 I think this should win tomorrow. It underperformed last time out when falling when beaten but this horse won the Fred Winter and i am loving the jockey booking. With Walsh and Fehily out, its fantastic to see Daryl Jacob get a ride with Nicholls and no doubt he will be 100% determined to prove a point tomorrow, he is a great up and coming jockey. This horse has won over the trip of 2m 1f and runs off the same mark as the last run, to be fair it does not have really much to beat and it should win in my opinion. 1 Point win @ 10/11 (Paddypower) BOG

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday Teeming Rain - Exeter 1:50 An 11 year old now and a hard horse to catch right but on its best form it would win this race. It is a course winner here 2 times at Exeter and i think it can defy top weight if fully fit tomorrow in this long 4m slog. McCoy rarely rides this horse , has done twice, first time unseating but second time winning and the fact he is riding it tomorrow suggests they mean business tomorrow. 0.5 Points e/w @ 7/1 (VC) BOG

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday Sea Saffron - Exeter 2:20 Is a course winner and a distance winner which i like. Very interestingly it is having its debut for this new yard tomorrow and Mrs Gardner gets the odd winner here at Exeter and the jockey Mr Griffiths does rather well here too for a claimer. Is down 5 pounds since its last run and is again on a winnable mark tomorrow. Is also very lightly raced and im expecting a big run. 0.5 Points e/w @ 11/2 (Bet365) BOG

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday 1:50 Exeter Teeming Rain 1pt EW - 8/1 (VC) Could be a big price. Course form is important at Exeter and this horse is 2/2 here. Won well last March at the course in the Devon National Handicap with Richie Mclernon taking off 3lbs and has since gone up 8lbs for that win. Is making seasonal debut after a long break but Jonjo's are going well and AP has ridden this horse to victory in the past around here. Has to shoulder top weight but has no stamina doubts and the current ground description should suit.

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday good luck with Teeming Rain lads. I don't know how many times I've tried second guessing this one, finally got another win out of it last spring, but vowed to stop backing it after "cleaning the slate". I don't want to be a merchant of doom here, but his first run after a break is usually an abysmal effort, last four after a break are PFPP over the last 3 years. He usually needs a few races. That said, you know who he's owned and trained by, so anything is possible.

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday Sport Horse Racing Event 1.50 EXETER Selection PANCAKE (Each-way) Strength 1/10 Date 05/12/2010 Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 26.00 Reasoning Good looking race this i'll try the Hobbs horse who has rocketed down the weights and needed run lto. Up in distance which is unknown but a lot of these are in similar position and at the price worth a small e/w punt. The NTD horse could also go well at a price.

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday Canal Bank 2.50 Exeter. Place Lay. Showed little last season and although showed much better first time up this season, he then proved last time that it was a flash in the pan. Would be capable of going close in this, but with him being very untrustworthy and looking to need the ground with plenty of cut, I'd much rather take on the current 11/10 to finish in the first 3. The weights also suggest he needs to be on his game, so although capable, there's no room for error.

Re: Jumps Racing - Sunday HOT TOTTIE 2.20 Exeter. Place Lay. Not sure why he's currently at around 2/5 to hit the first 3, as although has the ability to go well and is consistent, I do think he needs to be dropped a couple of pounds to be seen with a winning chance again. Several have claims in this.