Desailly the solid choice

Mabbs

Queen Of Night won well yesterday at a bigger price than expected, just a shame Moayed is still running! The 2.35 at Newbury sees a decent standard handicap chase. It does look quite a competitive affair and possibly not the best betting medium but I feel Desailly should put up a bold show. Last time out he was well beaten by Colonel Frank but that horse has gone on to show that form was very solid by winning another two races in convincing fashion and that was only Desailly's first race of the season. He's run four times at Newbury finishing 2/15, 3/13, 1/14 and 2/10. I have a slight worry about his win to run ratio and his consistency means he doesn't get much respite from the handicapper but most of the other runners in the field have questions to answer and Desailly is the solid option. 1pt win Desailly 2.35 Newbury.

Re: Desailly the solid choice Personally i feel that any 1 of 4 can win that race Desailly Dear Deal Fox In The Box Willie John Daly and if this race was run over the next 4 days there might be 4 different winners. Ive tipped Dear deal for a place but ive a feeling he might win this as hes got ticks in al the right boxes.