LOTD - 24/11

Aidymac

Bollywood Style - Lingfield 12:00 Is far too short here for a horse that does not win many races and in an apprentice "hands and heels" race i think this will do very well to win considering it comes from off the pace and the fact the jockey wont be able to use the whip means this horse probably wont make too much ground on the leader/s... Needs a very enterprising ride here and im sorry Daniel Blackett, i dont think you have it in you.. 1 Point Lay

Re: LOTD - 24/11 CLUB OCEANIC 2.05 Lingfield. Place Lay. Been backed off the boards this morning, and so somebody obviously knows something, or they think they do. Anyhow, didn't show much at all on debut and if going by that, then he should be around the 5/6/1 mark in my opinion. 1/4 to finish in the first 3 today and with plenty of unknown quantities lining up, I just feel the place lay is the value call here, irrespective of the end result.

Re: LOTD - 24/11 Aberdale 3.00 Wetherby. 1 point lay. Going the right way and certainly no surprise if winning this. However, at around 2/5 I'd be a layer every day, as although more than likely the winner, He's new to chasing and has to prove this soft ground suits as well as good or good/soft. The small field may also unsettle him, and with 1 very live danger I'd be a layer.