Lay of the day 16th Nov

chris34

4.40 Kempton Bradley yard is another yard in reasonable nick at the moment although without a winner horses are running to form and he runs his modestly useful Bluebok who yeah operates a basement level but is atleast reliable unlike most at this level. Ran a great race last time out over CD that was his first run for over 140 days sure to strip fitter. Runs off same mark again today and is 11lb below last winning mark and useful apprentice claims a handy 3lb and is surely gonna capitilise on it soon! Alana Banana has often been well backed recently and finally took a step forward last time out behind Bluebok, they meet on same terms and I feel Bluebok will confirm those placings especially with Alana having to come out from the widest stall! 1pt lay Alana Banana

Re: Lay of the day 16th Nov 110 Hexham : Lackamon One of three in with a chance on form but this one is fancied least in my book, should like the ground but has had three tries over hurdles and hasnt looked liked winning. The other two Blenheim Brook and Noble Scholar have more solid form and happy to have both on my side.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.