NBA Sunday

Portland +5.5 (Will hold out and hope for a 6) League: 25-22-1 (Av. loss 4.4) home 5+ dog, no rest off 10- ats loss as away 5+ dog. [Port] 11-5-1 (av. loss 1.6) if opp off a SU loss. 5-0-1 (Av. WIN 3.5) if they lost SU as favs. Still not convinced about Phoenix...Their road games so far: Wins @ Phil, NJ, Chic, NO, LAC, Utah and by 6 @ Dallas. Home wins over Atl, Chic, Mil, NO and by 5 v. LAL. Losses home v. Sac, @ Cleveland and home v. Minni. I know you can only beat who you play, but they have struggled against the few quality teams they have played so far. Portland are pretty much the opposite. They've played a lot of decent defensive teams, and their only real bad game was losing by 19 v. Memphis (from which they bounced back with a good win). The Blazers should enjoy the lack of defense tonight and be able to post a decent score. Think they can definately keep this one close.

Re: NBA Sunday Congrats on some nice NFL picks there Taza. I had written off cinti over and the wham ! I was also preapred to be gutted as i had over 37.5 and not 37. When score stood at 30 I was like....see if there's 1 more touchdown :@ Aren't we lucky and honoured you aren't busy and have time to post picks on this site and not just your own ? :lol Only kidding dino, I follow your picks with interest as always. :) Interestingly enough tonight I see you have backed opposing ways......now who should i believe ? Hmmmmmmm

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.