Flat Racing 15th Nov

chris34

2.40 Wolverhampton Country Road has been very disappointing since landing a seller and his habit to hang in the closing stages recently is enough to put me off him back in handicap company but Trachonitis is an interesting runner for me having bounced back to form last time out when 3 lengths adrift of Naheell who has since won again under a 6lb penalty and that form looks solid for all it was run in a slow time but is well handicapped on best form having won off a 2lb higher mark in the past. 0.5pt win Trachonitis 4/1 bet365 3.40 Wolverhampton Red Kestrel is clearly in form again at the moment and has struck up a good rapor with this young apprentice who I believe could make a name for herself this winter she rides very well in my opinion and well worth her 7lb claim. Front runner and was collared on the line last time out which was unlucky, 2lb higher today and that was his first try at this trip and also lightly raced on the all weather so completely unexposed in these conditions and could go well again. 1pt win Red Kestrel 4.10 Wolverhampton Whozthecat landed a gamble at start of turf season but has been rather hit and miss since and is becoming hard to rely on although he ran a great race in defeat last time out but Piscean is gonna take some beating surely? Form of his life at the moment winning twice recently going away and amazingly handicapper only hit him with a 4lb rise which looks very lenient the race was a truely run race and a good time and has a very good record on the AW, 7 runs 3 wins and 3 placed efforts 1pt win Piscean 7/2 bet365

Re: Flat Racing 15th Nov 4.10 Wolv - Lewyn - EW at 25/1 BOG with bet365 I think this one is a huge price on his return to his favourite stomping ground. All 4 of his career wins have come here. He's still fairly lightly raced with 18 career runs and doesn't look as though he's peaked yet. Piscean is a worthy favourite, bang in form and beat Lewyn by nearly 6 lengths on Lewyn's last run. That was at Kempton and Lewyn is now 13lbs better off in the handicap. With that pull in the weights and an undefined amount for returning to Wolves I think he's entitled to finish a lot closer to Piscean today and that could well put him in the frame Big price doesn't worry me as the trainers last 3 winners have gone off at 20/1, 11/1 and 20/1.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.