Lay of the day 11th Nov

chris34

5.20 Wolverhampton A fantastic looking handicap on paper and sure to provide a thriller and gonna bet a little different than I would normally might live to regret that later! My lay will be Valid Reason a horse that should appreciate the step up in trip but never looks too willing to go on sometimes and just shapes as if he is just held by the handicapper at the moment. Beggars Opera is my win bet, unlucky to bump into a well handicap but green horse of Johnstons last time out and rythm was upset plenty of times thanks to that horses wayward ways and should be able to gain compensation tonight off the same mark My other bet in this race is a place bet on Betfair for Satwa Gold, appeared as tho amiss last time out not beatin a rival home on turf, prior to that won over a longer trip at kempton off just a 1lb lower mark, has a good record on the AW 5 wins and 5 placed efforts from 15 runs and could very easily bounce back on a feasible mark. 1pt lay Valid Reason

Re: Lay of the day 11th Nov 140 Taunton: Rebel Du Maquis Odds on and has the form to back up the price but i like Lake Legend from the King yard and also last year the fav did show a signs of inconsistancy a couple of times, he fell over hurdles and threw in a real bad race at Exeter so hes not bullet proof for me at the prices.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.