** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Leicester Tigers vs Wallabies

Hoping some UK fans might have the tip on this? as an All Blacks fan, I have been really impressed with Australia this year, I think they have put together a very dangerous squad and although they aren't playing a full strength team, they have Barnes playing this game and he is capable of tearing a game open. Just looking for some insight on Leicester, Aussie is paying pretty good this game and I'm inclined to back them, but am I writing off Leicester too easily here?

Re: Leicester Tigers vs Wallabies

Hoping some UK fans might have the tip on this? as an All Blacks fan, I have been really impressed with Australia this year, I think they have put together a very dangerous squad and although they aren't playing a full strength team, they have Barnes playing this game and he is capable of tearing a game open. Just looking for some insight on Leicester, Aussie is paying pretty good this game and I'm inclined to back them, but am I writing off Leicester too easily here?
:welcome to PL mate. Union isn't really my thing but I'm sure some of the Union regulars will be along shortly to advise :ok.

Re: Leicester Tigers vs Wallabies Hi mate Leicester are champions, and a forwards dominated team. Their pack is strong in particular their front row which is very strong - minus international though. They will put out a strong team and beat south Africa reserves last year in a quality match. In my opinion it's tough to call this match, too many unknowns - I'm looking at taking the match point unders, Leicester will probably keep it tight and weather is not great, also aus playing an unfamiliar team may lead to break downs in play. I'm off to check aus teamfirst though.

Re: Leicester Tigers vs Wallabies Apologies for the late post! Not one to get to stuck into but it looks like Leicester have come to party! By picking a good looking set of forwards, the Aussies will certainly get some scrummage practice, whether they like it or not! Leicester's defence has not been brilliant (by their own high standards) and the weather will certainly play its part, one to enjoy me thinks! Good luck everyone! Weather not that bad & Aussies looking pretty good with ball in hand!