PF Nicholls

Well just wrote out a nice thread explanations an all, then pressed back on me mouse and lost the lot of it !!! Heres a shorter version though. The trainer is on fire at the minute and should have a few winners today. AZERTYIOUP - really cant see this getting beat, look at the pattern of MOSCOW FLYERS form its sure to fall today ! It will be much fitter for its latest run. Suffered rare defeat over fences at the hands of Moscow Flyer here a year ago but better than ever since, taking advantage of Moscow Flyer´s exit in Champion Chase and putting up a couple of top-drawer performances in handicaps, including at Exeter on recent reappearance; has everything one looks for in a top two-miler and will take a world of beating. Short at 8/11 but shouldnt get beat here. A nice little forecast is CENKOS to come in 2nd, a good front runner and assuming MOSCOW falls !!! the pick of the rest i feel. AD HOC - Hit a career high when repeating 2001 Whitbread victory in corresponding race in April last year, scoring decisively off today´s mark; last season cut short by injury but made a pleasing reappearance over hurdles and bold bid anticipated. Will have improved onm its latest run. loves the course, trip ground will suit all lined up for a win here i feel. My final one for today isnt a P Nichools runner but a P Hobbs runner in, MADE IN JAPAN, really wont get beat if it shows anything like its best form. Using Moulin Riche as a yardstick JAPAN already has the beating of LE SEYCHELLOIS which looks better than contrabond, so should have the beating of all of these. Also a forecast. Summary : 10 pts win, AZERTYIOUP, AD HOC, MADE IN JAPAN 5 pts S/F, AZERTYIOUP-CENKOS.....MADE IN JAPAN-LE SEYCHELLOIS 40pts Staked Good Luck !!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.