Boof Bonk Boosh

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Re: Apologies for yet another +1 goal thread

Congratulations on the systems success. Can you tell me will you continue or take a break during the summer?
Thanks. I hope to continue through the summer, but this is dependent on the system's performance in the Scandinavian leagues.

Introducing the Austrian Bundesliga and Swiss Super League OK. I am introducing two new leagues for tracking purposes only. These are not official selections, but they do qualify using my current criteria. Let's see how they go.

LeagueHomeAway
Austrian BundesligaSalzburgKapfenberg
Austrian BundesligaRapid ViennaMattersburg
Austrian BundesligaSturm GrazAustria Vienna
Swiss Super LeagueFC ZurichBasle
I didn't ever think I'd be betting on Austrian Fußball? :lol

Bet 161

CompetitionHomeAwayBack/LayOddsStake
Scottish Premier LeagueRangersDundee UnitedBack1.04£147.67
Also keeping an eye on:
LeagueHomeAway
Austrian BundesligaSalzburgKapfenberg
Austrian BundesligaRapid ViennaMattersburg
Austrian BundesligaSturm GrazAustria Vienna
Swiss Super LeagueFC ZurichBasle

Results: Bet 161

Scottish Premier LeagueRangersDundee UnitedBack1.04£147.67:)
Also keeping an eye on:
LeagueHomeAway
Austrian BundesligaSalzburgKapfenberg:)
Austrian BundesligaRapid ViennaMattersburg:(
Austrian BundesligaSturm GrazAustria Vienna:)
Swiss Super LeagueFC ZurichBasle:)

Bet 168

Spanish Primera LeagueValenciaLevanteLay12.5£155.21
I'm worried. The bet was matched last night, but I see it available 8.4 this morning! I suppose neither team have anything to play for and players might be rested, but I thought that would open it up more. Could this bet herald the return of the King of Bettors? :dude

Scant consolation I know' date=' but that streak of 87 beats my 82 on here. :ok[/quote'] Cheers. It's disappointing, but not too disappointing. I had hoped for a 1 in 40 failure rate so 5 in 168 is behind schedule, but I'm still alive and in profit. Running the thread has taught me a fair bit about the market and has led to the introduction of some new rules, most notably league selection. I also hadn't thought about the Scandinavian leagues until Aldric mentioned them (which I appreciated), so it's also widened my net a bit. It'll only take 20 bets to recover from this failure, unless I have the same collapse as I had in February! :lol

Re: Apologies for yet another +1 goal thread When will you be doing your next selections? i've only just come across this system and judging by your results, it's one i'd like to follow! Hopefully you'll be doing it next season so i can gather more information about how you select games. Is there somewhere on this thread you show how you select your games?

When will you be doing your next selections?
It all depends on the fixtures. I should have some qualifiers at the weekend. I am tracking the Scandinavian leagues at present, where there are qualifiers for tomorrow. However, I only include leagues that have had 20+ successful qualifiers with an overall success rate of greater than 95%, so it's going to be a while before I add these in to the official mix.
Is there somewhere on this thread you show how you select your games?
No, it hasn't been discussed. Somebody did PM me a while ago asking for the rules. :lol I'm sure that my method is pretty much the same as any other 0-0 layer. I use both team's form in their last 6 games. Specifically (and unsurprisingly) goals for/against. I also include both team's 0-0 percentage for the current season.